Gaming DOH!!

CyberFish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought a bricked PSP off of ebay for about $55. I figured Id do the whole pandora battery and MMS and get a nice working PSP to use as a present for my cousin.

I got the PSP in the mail. The thing looked fantastic. The body and buttons were mint. Better all around then my current PSP. I throw the MMS and pandora in. Light comes on, then light goes off. Did some reading and it sounds like the PSP experienced a hardware failure.
frown.gif

$55 down the drain unless I feel frisky and swap the guts of my current PSP into the broke one.

Seven

oh hell no
Trophies
Website
phantasme.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Did you hold down L?

If you can access the recovery menu it's only a semi-brick and you can totally fix it for sure.

I went through the trouble of making an MMS from scratch with a bunch of files on my own and it didn't end out too well, so try and stick with something like Rain's MMS maker to make the MMS again from scratch. And if that doesn't work and you've held the right buttons and everything, it is probably a brick.

CyberFish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried making another MMS and all 3 lights came on but they didnt start blinking. I then used it in my working PSP and it did nothing. So I went back to the original one I made and its back to the on/off real quick. Threw it in my PSP and it came to the CFW install screen.

Both are fat PSPs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-