Hacking does wii motion plus work properly with a soft mod wii

oxman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does wii motion plus work properly with backups on a soft mod wii.the reason i ask is because eurogamer have taken their review of grand slam tennis down,because they have found out that the wii debug kit that the game was reviewed on motion plus doesn't work properly.has anyone played the retail version of grand slam tennis on a unmodded wi with motion plus and also played a backup on a modded wii does motion plus work the same on both.

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it would be known if any of the new wm+ games had any new ios's/updates for use with the wm+

because if it's been missed it would make the wii scene dam retarded

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TRushInfo said:
...Capslock'd rant...

Hopefully you won't be answering any of those "stupid questions".

As to the question, Tiger Woods '10 works just fine with the Motion Plus adapter. I'm using it on USB Loader GX with no problems.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, MotionPlus works just fine. It doesn't require any new IOSes, etc. I haven't played Grand Slam Tennis yet, but it works flawlessly with Virtua Tennis and Tiger Woods, so there shouldn't be any reason any other games should have issues with it either.

System Menu 4.0, USB Loader GX, cIOS rev13a. Although none of this info should make any difference. If any given game works, so should MotionPlus.

Rosetta06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works great here with Tiger and Virtual Tennis, real test for me will be Wii Sports Resort.
biggrin.gif

Some homebrew guru outta make a demo application for it just for giggles.

Yeah I personally haven't heard of modding causing controller issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!