Hacking Does wifi work with the G6 lite?

zidanej

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had my G6 lite for a little while and I went out and bought myself a wifi adapter so I could play online. Unfortunately, I keep getting an error code 52103. I'm pretty sure the only weird thing I have would be the fact that I'm using a flashcart. I've heard that you could play over wifi with a flashcart though. Was that just false information or do I have to do something different in order to get my wifi working? I've tried Bleach, Tetris, and Mario Kart and all get the same error.

zidanej

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked up the error code, and all the problems they listed aren't really applicable. I also did not trim the ROMs and disabled the software reset. I'm not exactly sure what readmethod I should use though. Am I supposed to use something other than DoFAT?

As for the firewalls and stuff. I tried connecting directly to my cable modem instead of my router and it still gave the same error. I do have zonealarm on but I enabled the nintendowifi program to let through information.

Edit:
I turned off my zonealarm and that did the trick! Sorry for my newbish problem. I still find it strange that despite allowing all activity with the nintendo wifi program it still gives me problems. Has anyone found a way around it?

cyber011

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you using a Wifi access?? (Wifi router?)
If so, make sure that the security set to WEB and channel 6(red some where).
It is wroking with my Router linksys WRT54G (set to mix mode) or just to B mode (NDS need this mode).

Tetris / mario kart >>DoFAT working fine with Wifi...

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
must be a problem not related to your ds and/or the way the roms are flashed.
im also using dofat,trim,reset, all work fine online.

mars

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, to answer your question, they're a fusion Brit-pop/J-pop/electronic band with a woman...