Homebrew Does this work ?

TheSpearGuy

can probably play it on Switch
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I backup my SMO save, then download the SMO nsp from the Internet and restore the backup to the nsp ?
Yeah I could backup the game card but I don´t want to lose the key/ticket (whatever code will be removed)
Sorry for my English speech

Dax_Fame

Annoying Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing you want to dump your save and use it on your emuMMC/emuNAND? What exactly are you trying to do? The save data isn't inside of an NSP, save data is associated with a title ID which will be the same whether you're playing with an installed NSP or gamecard.

That being said, if you are indeed wanting to export a save from your sysMMC/sysNAND that would mean booting CFW on your system, which can land you a ban UNLESS you NAND backup right before, be sure you're in airplane mode and then restore the backup after you export your save.

If you download an NSP or XCI it won't have any of that information or it will have bogus data anyway. Just dump your own gamecard and save yourself the trouble.

PM me if something isn't clear or you have more questions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay