does this SD card work with loadiine?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by EddyGonzalez, Oct 11, 2016.

1. EddyGonzalez
    OP

EddyGonzalez Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2012
  2. kyle9252

kyle9252 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2016
    United States
    Looks fine. But I'm not sure if the Wii U will read a 512GB, but I think the limit is 1TB

3. Coc4tm

Coc4tm WIP Nintendo hacker.

Feb 12, 2016
    France
    fw.img
    Last edited by Coc4tm, Oct 12, 2016
  4. Sumea

Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Aug 16, 2008
    Finland
    Turku
    Why would you...
    It costs like a left nut hand half or the right one.
    IOSU will be out before you fill that space with good singleplayer wii u games.

5. wiiman.au

wiiman.au Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2009
    I like your way with words but I already can fill a 128gb drive with good wii games and its only been a month since ive hacked mine, as for the IOSU I think you would have more luck flying to the moon than IOSU actually happening..

6. wiiman.au

wiiman.au Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2009
  7. Sumea

Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Aug 16, 2008
    Finland
    Turku
    Still, with that kind of price tag you could just buy the games you want on disc and still have some left for the save the left nut fund.

8. wiiman.au

wiiman.au Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2009
    damn expensive, I find it easier to just play the games that are worth playing on a 128gb card and keep the rest on my computer until i need to play them

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

yeah well thats it, obviously with loadiine you cant play online so it kind of sucks

9. VinLark

VinLark This machine kills bourgeois sentimentality.

Jun 11, 2016
    Trinidad and Tobago
    4chan and other wonders of the internet
    Hey man, you got scammed. Should of gotten a 128GB SD Card. It would hold a good amount of Wii U games and wouldn't cost you a arm and leg.

Coc4tm likes this.
  10. Sumea

Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Aug 16, 2008
    Finland
    Turku
    Just to be constructive here: What I currently do is use multiple cards. You spend far less per gigabyte if you just buy multiple 64 gig cards that are currently highest in cheap/space scale. I got some 64gig micro SD's for 20 euros from a supermarket and that is insane as finding a drug deal in supermarket. Swapping SD cards is easy and harmless with Wii U, and only trouble aside swapping them around is copypasting your Wii U apps folder into each SD card.

Yes, after mocking prospect of filling 512 gigs with games I still have 64+32 gig class 10 microSD's for Wii U games myself.

But really, given that Wii U is Wii U and not New 3DS swapping SD cards is easy and far cheaper option just to talk some sense. Also to save any stranded left nuts in the wild that need a man to save them. Or woman. Women save nuts all the time.

11. Sumea

Sumea Disco Ninja Frog

Aug 16, 2008
    Finland
    Turku
    gbatemp is more broken than my left nut.

CreeperMario likes this.