Hacking Does SD2Vita support 512 GB microSD cards?

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Sd2Vita just an adapter. Vita support size much larger than 400, and some player are already using 1TB microSD.
512GB vita
OfvIGBT.jpg

Last edited by ZeroSene,

lamvuong

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I moved from a 256 to 400 just because memory prices for the sd has been slashed heavily, I find it difficult to fill up the space. Just make sure you go with the sandisk / samsung to be sure.

When you are hoarding all the games and especially with the great collections of homebrew emulators and andrenaline psx/psp you won't play anything. I spend most of my time at the home screen looking for a game I want to play.

Last edited by lamvuong,

Ampersound

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I moved from a 256 to 400 just because memory prices for the sd has been slashed heavily, I find it difficult to fill up the space. Just make sure you go with the sandisk / samsung to be sure.

When you are hoarding all the games and especially with the great collections of homebrew emulators and andrenaline psx/psp you won't play anything. I spend most of my time at the home screen looking for a game I want to play.
Yeah exactly. Just hoarding games won't get you anywhere.
Maybe i should uninstall some that i don't want to play, to free up some space. Instead of upgrading my 64gb card.

I find it more fun/rewarding to just play through 1-2 games and take my time with it, before starting up another.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night