Hacking Does restoring nand restore error logs?

fikatr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
When i first installed cfw on my switch i cleared error logs without knowing what it did (ik im dumb) later learned that you can get banned if you clear error logs, if i decide to go cfw free and install my clean nand backup am i good to go?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
When i first installed cfw on my switch i cleared error logs without knowing what it did (ik im dumb) later learned that you can get banned if you clear error logs, if i decide to go cfw free and install my clean nand backup am i good to go?
You would have to restore anyway before going online. And to answer your question, yes.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does technically clear the error logs but that is because restoring the NAND is treated more like reverting your console to the state it was in when the NAND was dumped rather than detecting any error logs and removing them. Think of it like turning back the hands of time on your Switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo