Hacking does PoR work using the latest software

lezombi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The software you are thinking of that is 2.58 is patching software for patching ROMs. The software I'm assuming you are wanting to know about is the Super Card DS OS 1.1, and yes it does work but it's performance is different based on microSD cards. Reports show that a fast card like a Kingston work perfectly

LedahXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he owns a Supercard SD and wants to know if when patched with the latest software, PoR will work. If that's the question, then yes, it works well when patched with ver. 2.58

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
Still doesn't work for me with 2.58. I have a microSD and Sandisk card. Acts the same as before-- locks up randomly when you go to the menu screen. I'll probably just end up buying it if I really want to play it.

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Still doesn't work for me with 2.58. I have a microSD and Sandisk card. Acts the same as before-- locks up randomly when you go to the menu screen. I'll probably just end up buying it if I really want to play it.

don't turn off 'faster gameplay' for any other rom as well

choose patch cartridge access 'low' .. though i'm not sure that in necessary.

werwe

Trophies
XP
Country
eh... I said microSD, but I meant miniSD, by the way.

Tried what you said anyway and it still doesn't work. Thanks for the help though!
smile.gif

TheValeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
yeah ... Castlevania POR locks up going to main menu on my SC MiniSD and does run but with occasional lockups on my SC Lite using 1.63 firmware. Updated to 1.7 although I dont think it'll make any difference on my SC Lite somehow.

Oh .... using Kingston 512mb microSD on the Lite and Samsung 512mb MiniSD on the other card for what it's worth......

But hell ....if you have to buy the occasional problematic game then at least you're supporting the industry rather than being a 100% leecher eh. And I personally find a good game is worth buying anyway.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo