Hacking Does pokemon x/y update the firmware?

hapse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
Just a quick question :)
Right now i have a 3ds which is 4.2.0-9E and i would love to keep it that way just in case some softmod gets released and it requires an older firmware ;)

So my question is:
I bought pokemon Y, will it require an update when i fire it up for the first time? if yes what version will it update to?

Im sorry if this already was answered cause i couldn't find any definitive answer

Hapse

Zaneris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi
Just a quick question :)
Right now i have a 3ds which is 4.2.0-9E and i would love to keep it that way just in case some softmod gets released and it requires an older firmware ;)

So my question is:
I bought pokemon Y, will it require an update when i fire it up for the first time? if yes what version will it update to?

Im sorry if this already was answered cause i couldn't find any definitive answer

Hapse
I actually own a gateway and forced myself into updating to 6.1 to play Pokemon Y...
Hopefully 6.1 is supported eventually, and if not, anyone interested in buying a discount gateway with a few microsd cards? Lol

Kishnabe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually own a gateway and forced myself into updating to 6.1 to play Pokemon Y...
Hopefully 6.1 is supported eventually, and if not, anyone interested in buying a discount gateway with a few microsd cards? Lol

LOL I would take it if is not supported. But I doubt they won't find away...at least they showed they are capable team.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1