Hacking does phantasy star 0 work on AK2i?

kingtomy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i hear people talking about how phantasy star 0 is working and how they r all saying its on the M3 cards. but does it work on AK2i? if it doesnt, can i get a link to bahumut's patch for it? ive seen a lot of links to different patches and lots of people say that they dont work so can i get one that is almost gaurenteed to work? also can i get a short guide on how to patch it with the patch? sorry for being such a noob.

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
well from my experiance, it worked. my ak2 is updated with latest firmware, i didnt apply any patch. i just simply dragged it and droped it and i trimmed the rom using the R4 rom trimmer(yeah im old school)

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
takun32 said:
well from my experiance, it worked. my ak2 is updated with latest firmware, i didnt apply any patch. i just simply dragged it and droped it and i trimmed the rom using the R4 rom trimmer(yeah im old school)

lol.

my original atari 2600 from 1983 is connected to a 15 inch black and white tv, and it's working perfectly. the r4 is not "old school" by any means.

-another world

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
kingtomy said:
so i hear people talking about how phantasy star 0 is working and how they r all saying its on the M3 cards. but does it work on AK2i? if it doesnt, can i get a link to bahumut's patch for it? ive seen a lot of links to different patches and lots of people say that they dont work so can i get one that is almost gaurenteed to work? also can i get a short guide on how to patch it with the patch? sorry for being such a noob.

why need patch when AKAIO is awesome..
i am playing it without any patch on XPA version

never compare AK+AKAIO with m3...

Sinistral89

Trophies
XP
Country
Works great over here also
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat