Hardware Does Nintendo Switch have a mic?

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is a curious question that has been bothering me. I reported that Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack will be coming to nintendo switch in late August. Some of you may not understand why this would be related but I will explain. For those who has not played Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, this will contain some spoilers.

During the final stage of the game as Gunvolt, there is a scene where the final boss merges with lumen and becomes very overpowered. Is not possible to damage the boss until after a few moments the games story progress to explain "The lumen's anthem will always be with you Gunvolt." (Something like that.) In order to actually defeat the boss, onscreen lyrics of the most known song associated with the games series is displayed and the player is forced to sing them. No I'm not kidding, is actual karaoke to defeat the boss, a actual 4th wall break that literally blew my mind. Bear in mind the lyrics are in JAPANESE, as there is no english dub for any dialog in the game. Anyway after repeating the chorus a few times the boss gets weaker and able to damage to defeat.

This very thing is the reason why it made me curious to know if the system has a mic as I don't remember anything stating this. Unless the devs has changed the way the battle will function then I dunno what to think of this, so can anyone tell me? Of course I can wait and see when the game is released, but if the system does have mic then that means other possible games that will have opportunity to support it ad matter of if the games will or not.

I know that nintendo expressed a mobile smartphone app for online communications, but would it actually be silly to need such a thing to sing a song to finish a game? On 3DS, is no problem, the system already has a mic, as does wii u (Which i been waiting and hoping there was a port for the games since the 3ds version was announced.) This could also be why the second games wasn't ported to pc yet even though the first one was.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

According to the confusing mess by HORI/Nintendo you have to use an actual headphone with mic and then you'll have a mic. I thought Nintendo Switch was a gaming console from 2017 rather than early 2000's...

CallmeBerto

The Lone Wanderer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
According to the confusing mess by HORI/Nintendo you have to use an actual headphone with mic and then you'll have a mic. I thought Nintendo Switch was a gaming console from 2017 rather than early 2000's...

This implies that Nintendo knows what the hell they are doing. I have no faith in this company anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks