Does Mushroom Men work on PAL Wii's?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Shinigami Kiba, Dec 21, 2008.

Dec 21, 2008
  1. Shinigami Kiba
    OP

Member Shinigami Kiba GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
    I can't find info on this anywhere, I can't find the game either but never mind that, I'll get my hands on it one way or another.

Problem is, I need to know if it works on PAL Wiis? I'm loving the DS one, graphics, music, everything and I want this even more now.

I have 3.2E, WiiKey with whatever update was after the Mario Galaxy update but before that one update that came out during the summer that messed up GCN compatibility for PAL Wii systems, and I boot imports with Freeloader.

Animal Crossing didn't work for me, dunno if the PAL one will, I guess I have to install that whole homebrew channel thing but I'll get around to that at some point.
    I just really want Mushroom Men now [​IMG]

2. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    yes it does did it myself. its not a very good game though

3. Shinigami Kiba
    OP

Member Shinigami Kiba GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
    it has amazing art and I dunno if anyone here has seen my Spore stuff, but I'm kind of an artist myself and the art for this game really impressed me, but I never liked how it was made for an underpowered system and how they never managed to translate the overall feel of their concept art into the game.
    So, I was very unhappy with the development of this game for the most part.

But it improved, they changed some stuff and now it looks much better, still nowhere near as good as it should IMO, but it looks good enough for me to really want to play this.

I only play games for atmosphere and the overall interactive experience of the game, but not gameplay, so as long as this one has the atmosphere down perfectly, graphics, music, ambiance and so on I'm most likely going to love it.

4. Edgedancer

Member Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Australia
    It should work I have tried the game. Not my cup of tee but a way to pass the time. If you still need animal crossing to work, try booting it through GeckoOS (assuming you have the homebrew channel installed).