Homebrew Does freeshop Work On 11.8

TesseractStorm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wut do he mean

The response he gave meant that you should google to find the games you want. I seem to recall something about 'that ISO site'

As for the second line, that was likely automatically generated by the app he was using to view the forum. It just says what phone he was using and the app used to reply to the post. And I believe the language was German, not Russian.

Reactions: KyoIsHacking

Zoroark5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The response he gave meant that you should google to find the games you want. I seem to recall something about 'that ISO site'

As for the second line, that was likely automatically generated by the app he was using to view the forum. It just says what phone he was using and the app used to reply to the post. And I believe the language was German, not Russian.
wut iso site . its spelt rushun

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yall peeps dont get wutn im saying. i there an alternative to freeeshop
No, as stated above, Freeshop is dead. There is no other app that will download and install games straight to your console. The only alternative is to download the game files and install them to your 3DS yourself, and as also said above it's against the rules here to link to sites that distribute such files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Spot the difference, Deal or no deal, can't remember the others lol