Tornadosurvives

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The emulators work fine. If you're also wondering where to purchase one feel free to check out my signature
laugh.gif

aber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ Evo.lve

Agreed. I used to have a DSLite and the 3-n-1 combo and the games ran perfect without any issues that I encountered. While I love my DSi XL/DSTwo combo, and the GBA emu works decently, I do notice a difference (slight to moderate frame rate issues and a slight button delay with some games). If you have a DSLite and don't plan to upgrade to a DSi, the 3-n-1 cart and a compatible flash cart are a better option for GBA games.

As far as SNES emulation, overall it's fine for almost all games (use BAGSFC r3 version for better results than the default version). The resolution can be adjusted 4 different ways for preference. I've always had issues with SNES emulation on the DS & DSi due to the differences in screen resolution, but that's no fault of the emulator. Just different strokes for...

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
While the DSTwo does not yet have native support for using the 3 in 1 for running GBA games, you can always use GBA Exploader which works perfectly on the DSTwo. As for the DSTwo's emulators, keep in mind that they don't actually run on the DS at all. They run entirely on the DSTwo's onboard CPU/RAM and just use the DS for it's screen and control pad.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't test the gba emulator a lot, but from what I saw, everything ran perfectly. I dumped all of my games and saves on to the sd card and it detected and ran them. as for the snes emulator, I'm not sure. I put it on the sd card, but haven't run it. the interface is exactly the same as the gba one.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
godreborn said:
I haven't test the gba emulator a lot, but from what I saw, everything ran perfectly. I dumped all of my games and saves on to the sd card and it detected and ran them. as for the snes emulator, I'm not sure. I put it on the sd card, but haven't run it. the interface is exactly the same as the gba one.

If you want to know about the lag people are talking about, try to combo in Mother 3. As for the SNES emulator, the only difference is that you tap the touch screen to bring up the menu (you can't use the touch screen to navigate the menus, though).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality