Gaming Does bravely second force the player to use the internet?

jimmyleen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I know bravely default forces the player to use the Internet all the time (once the servers are gone you have to cheat). But what about bravely second? Is it just as bad or is the Internet not required in order to play the game?

P.S the game is out in the EU so surely some one can give me a answer.

Last edited by jimmyleen,

Stellar

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I know bravely default forces the player to use the Internet all the time (once the servers are gone you have to cheat). But what about bravely second? Is it just as bad or is the Internet not required in order to play the game?

P.S the game is out in the EU so surely some one can give me a answer.

What? I am completely certain you do NOT require an internet connection for Bravely Default. I've 100%'d the game twice and didn't turn my wifi on at all during one of those playthroughs.

Reactions: Arubaro

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
I think you only use internet when you invoke a friend, receive new nightmares or maybe press start while battling... but you can certainly end the game without internet.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty sure even invoking friends didn't require wifi. Like 99% sure. You just need wifi on to UPDATE your friends list if they've updated their move.

Absolutely nothing required you always be online, you just could update a few things if you wanted to. The game was perfectly playable with 0 wifi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...