King HooL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey all! Hoolio Here! Not sure if anyone will remember me. maybe darkforce lol

I know not many will Remember the old skool site GBAetc But its back open for those who are trying to find old friends.

Anyways, This is really only for the old members not for new ones as GBAtemp is the Bomb.
wink.gif

King HooL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i cant remember exactly but I was 12 when GBXemu first started and we split to make GBX-2. later it was called by its own name of course GBAetc. Now im turning 21 this year. hah long time

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Welcome to the forum Hool!
biggrin.gif

But wow talk about a nostalgia trip... must have been almost 8 years since I joined GBXemu! I don't really remember much apart from me and Hool arguing all the time!
tongue.gif

Sadly I never really kept in touch with anyone apart from MakTheYak and his missus. Anyone keep in touch with Strife, Falco, SpoonyBob, YoungLink and any of the other regulars? Maybe they're lurking about here?
happy.gif

CrazySka

The Original Ska
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.crazyska.com
XP
Country
United States
I remember!

Welcome to the forum Hool!
biggrin.gif

But wow talk about a nostalgia trip... must have been almost 8 years since I joined GBXemu! I don't really remember much apart from me and Hool arguing all the time!
tongue.gif

Sadly I never really kept in touch with anyone apart from MakTheYak and his missus. Anyone keep in touch with Strife, Falco, SpoonyBob, YoungLink and any of the other regulars? Maybe they're lurking about here?
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.