Homebrew Does anyone know if there is a homrew app that can record anything you do on the 3ds?

jimmyleen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess it would be a homebrew video capture app of some kind, but I was just wandering if anyone knows of a homebrew app that can do that. The reason I am asking s because I am not willing to pay hundreds of dollars for a capture card that costs just as much as the N3DS.

Last edited by jimmyleen,

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess it would be a homebrew video capture app of some kind. But I was just wandering if anyone knows of a homebrew app that can do that. The reason I am asking s because I am not willing to pay hundreds of dollars for a capture card that costs just as much as the N3DS.
Nope, even if someone made one it would be N3DS only.

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it would be a homebrew video capture app of some kind. But I was just wandering if anyone knows of a homebrew app that can do that. The reason I am asking s because I am not willing to pay hundreds of dollars for a capture card that costs just as much as the N3DS.
No. You could probably do it with a CFW that works like ntr, but then of course it's not for homebrew. And even then, it would probably be for only n3ds.

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
no. its pretty much impossible. taking just a single screenshot takes about 5 seconds on o3ds. now a video takes about 30 screenshots per second + sound. and in the end, it would have to convert them to something thats not a 10 gb mess.

capturecard is the only way thats just how it is

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1