- Joined
- Aug 5, 2009
- Messages
- 220
- Reaction score
- 48
- Trophies
- 1
- Age
- 30
- Location
- Agniratha, Mechonis
- XP
- 1,016
- Country

I go to my friends house and was playing Xenoblade at a friends. First I copied my save to his Wii, no problems there. Before I left, I moved my save from his Wii to my SD Card. I come home, put my SD Card in my Wii, and the Xenoblade icon had a ??? on it. I tried to copy it over, and the Wii tells me "The data may have not been copied." Meaning it was corrupted when I moved it over. ._.
So I'm wondering if anyone has a Xenoblade save right before the battle of the Tentacle Mechon. Better than starting completely over.
So I'm wondering if anyone has a Xenoblade save right before the battle of the Tentacle Mechon. Better than starting completely over.






