Misc Does anyone have a Houndour and a male Ralts they don't really nee

LordTacodip

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I just got Platinum and I'm totally hyped on playing through it, but it kinda sucks because of the fact of starting ALL over.
I've never started out with a Piplup before, so I chose it to make things interesting (I always stuck around Turtwig because it becomes such a beast tank later in the game for me)

So my lineup I'm trying to get together at the moment:
Houndoom/Rapidash
Empoleon
Staraptor
Gardevoir/Gallade

I'm having trouble on deciding one what the other two slots should be filled with.

Things I'm stuck on:
Rapidash or Houndoom?
Gardevoir or Gallade? I understand that Gallade is very strong in Physical Attack where as Gardevoir is very strong in Special Attack, but which one would be more useful in the long run? I'm leaning towards Gallade in this one.

Also, back to my topic title, does anyone have a Houndour or Ralts they don't mind trading over to me? I'd like to get them early so I can train them as I play. The lower leveled they are, the better!
I'm always on AIM: LordTacodip

theRat

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Gotta tell ya, it wasn't easy. Damn things, always teleporting out of the field...
Just caught for you a male Ralts lvl. 17. Got a female too if you're interested.

Let me know what you're offering in exchange.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Interesting, just this morning I caught a Ralts, not sure which gender. And I have a friend who caught a houndour, I'll ask him to breed me one, and I can breed one for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/xeWd4a5RYJ8?si=URwg3PNBQa5zPuXt that birthday cake look jumpin