Does anyone have a Houndour and a male Ralts they don't really nee

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by LordTacodip, Mar 22, 2009.

1. LordTacodip
    OP

Newcomer LordTacodip Newbie

United States
    Well, I just got Platinum and I'm totally hyped on playing through it, but it kinda sucks because of the fact of starting ALL over.
    I've never started out with a Piplup before, so I chose it to make things interesting (I always stuck around Turtwig because it becomes such a beast tank later in the game for me)

So my lineup I'm trying to get together at the moment:
    Houndoom/Rapidash
    Empoleon
    Staraptor
    Gardevoir/Gallade

I'm having trouble on deciding one what the other two slots should be filled with.

Things I'm stuck on:
    Rapidash or Houndoom?
    Gardevoir or Gallade? I understand that Gallade is very strong in Physical Attack where as Gardevoir is very strong in Special Attack, but which one would be more useful in the long run? I'm leaning towards Gallade in this one.

Also, back to my topic title, does anyone have a Houndour or Ralts they don't mind trading over to me? I'd like to get them early so I can train them as I play. The lower leveled they are, the better!
    I'm always on AIM: LordTacodip

2. theRat

Newcomer theRat Member

Colombia
    Gotta tell ya, it wasn't easy. Damn things, always teleporting out of the field...
    Just caught for you a male Ralts lvl. 17. Got a female too if you're interested.

Let me know what you're offering in exchange.

3. Cablephish

Member Cablephish Show me...

Canada
    Interesting, just this morning I caught a Ralts, not sure which gender. And I have a friend who caught a houndour, I'll ask him to breed me one, and I can breed one for you.

4. Tac 21

Member Tac 21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    I may be able to give you a deadly breed Houndour- not right now though

5. WalterCool

Member WalterCool GBAtemp Regular

Chile
    What about GTS?