Does anybody have Metroid Dread save file?

SlayerCross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can final on normal game and unlock the hard mode, follow my save on normal with Gravity Suit, Power Bomb, Purple Plasm, Storm Missile

Attachments

• save file Metroid Dread from Yuzu (SlayerCross).rar
    283 bytes · Views: 145

LetsPlayNintendoITA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
yes but i mean where i can download it xD also to get full gallery you need to get <4h time on them.
apparently the hb hacked save works and has all gallery

SlayerCross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
for each ending you make in the game you acquire 2 items from the gallery

Attachments

• Hard Mode - Final Boss.rar
    283 bytes · Views: 71

SlayerCross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SamusM.png

Subzero100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know it's too much to ask for something so specific, but, could anyone upload a save file that's right after activating the 2nd generator on Dairon?

I'm asking because I can't make Samus do a ledge grab that's right before the door to the generator room. I've tried various tips I found on a reddit post with the same problem elsewhere, but nothing worked. I can do the ledge grab in other areas, but in this one just doesn't work, I've tried for days now.

Sorry for the trouble, but this is my only hope to be able to finish the game.
This is the same shit i was coming on here to figure out. I think its some sort of copy protection, because its the only damn place in the game that does this trash.

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
This is the same shit i was coming on here to figure out. I think its some sort of copy protection, because its the only damn place in the game that does this trash.
There's no copy right protection. I've played the game perfectly fine and on the last boss at the moment

x7l7j8cc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If someone is interested, Here's my Save Files..

Contains 2 profiles: Normal and Hard Mode.
The 2 Metroid Amiibo's (Samus and EMMI), was used, and give Samus 1 Energy Tank+ and 10 Missile Tank+.

Code:
Profile0: Normal Mode, i spent hours to get all collectibles.
          But then i realised, much before final battle that the hours played was a little too much (around 13 hours), and i used the cheat "Low play time" to put the timer at 3 hours.
          And I remembered that, one day I left the game on for more than 8 hours, and I forgot to put the Switch in Standby.
          Aside from that, the game was finished in a Legit way.
          Saved before final battle. And since the game was completed, Normal Mode Gallery Full Unlocked.

Profile1: Hard Mode, this is literally a Copy of Profile0 (after the final boss and credits, but save before final battle), with Difficulty changed to Hard-Mode.
          Normal and Hard Mode Gallery Full Unlocked.

This is literally my first time, playing a Metroid Game, and it was Fun.
But the E.M.M.I. was a little terrifying for me. XD (Anyone else felt the same? or im the only one?)

Attachments

• MetroidDread_100%_Normal-Hard.rar
    111.6 KB · Views: 87
Last edited by x7l7j8cc,

Dan1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi someone has a metroid save file after getting the gravity suit ? my savefile is corrupted. I was in the frozen artaria in the experiment N57 boss

Subzero100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"There's no copy right protection. I've played the game perfectly fine and on the last boss at the moment"

How does that help us? also i meant it's a glitch that programmers put in their games to stop people from playing on unoriginal hardware, and this particular area is made to be to high for you to reach making progressing any further impossible.

Last edited by Subzero100,

Dan1990

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I played the game through. Does that help you?
if you have a savefile will help. my savefile is corrupted. I don't want a 100% savefile . if you have one right after getting the gravity suit will help , or maybe one before entering the experiment boss.

godagarah5000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im looking for a way to save the game during the escape sequence im pretty sure u get more than just the metroid suit and hyper beam but the extra stuff is hidden from the menus but would be useful to poke around the save file with a hex editor and see

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2