Does anybody have Metroid Dread save file?

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game isn't released yet, and you expect somebody give you all the play for free. :rofl2:
:rofl2::rofl2:
Some people need save for test purpose so it can be useful to create the save editor or better cheat code.

Some people did save the save for some games before release tho.

ACrossing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would anyone happen to have a save around when you get to Ferenia travelling from Ghavoran? This would be around fighting the 2nd last E.M.M.I. (Purple Colour E.M.M.I) My game seems to have glitched and the E.M.M.I won't spawn or at least a save around when you get the Ice Missle. TiA.

Last edited by ACrossing,

iFirez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone have a save with the Varia suit on? So not the starter power suit or upgraded Gravity Suit. The middle (orange) suit you get in the game.

putzgrivini

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I know it's too much to ask for something so specific, but, could anyone upload a save file that's right after activating the 2nd generator on Dairon?

I'm asking because I can't make Samus do a ledge grab that's right before the door to the generator room. I've tried various tips I found on a reddit post with the same problem elsewhere, but nothing worked. I can do the ledge grab in other areas, but in this one just doesn't work, I've tried for days now.

Sorry for the trouble, but this is my only hope to be able to finish the game.

ACrossing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know it's too much to ask for something so specific, but, could anyone upload a save file that's right after activating the 2nd generator on Dairon?

I'm asking because I can't make Samus do a ledge grab that's right before the door to the generator room. I've tried various tips I found on a reddit post with the same problem elsewhere, but nothing worked. I can do the ledge grab in other areas, but in this one just doesn't work, I've tried for days now.

Sorry for the trouble, but this is my only hope to be able to finish the game.
Have you tried using a cheat mod, so that you can increase your jump height? After that you can just turn off the cheat.

https://tinfoil.io/Title/010093801237C000

Heh, i am still waiting for someone to post a save that is pretty far into the game, when u go to Ferenia travelling from Ghavoran.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free