Homebrew Does a9lh make the homebrew launcher lag?

Trinitro21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When getting into homebrew from a9lh via the homebrew menu CIA or even menuhax, it takes about a minute to load for me. When booting from another 3DS without a9lh, it takes less than a second.
Why would this be?

Reactions: DrakeLyon

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I doubt it can have any effect, as once you've booted into CFW from A9LH, it's no longer running at all. On my N3DS running A9LH emuNAND, the HB launcher CIA runs as fast as it ever did when I still used menuhax. Note that I use Mashers' grid launher though, so if you're having lag problems with smea's, you might want to try the grid launcher to see if the issue persists. If it persists, it might be an issue with your SD card, or the 3DS itself somehow (do other games and programs run slowly?).

Trinitro21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt it can have any effect, as once you've booted into CFW from A9LH, it's no longer running at all. On my N3DS running A9LH emuNAND, the HB launcher CIA runs as fast as it ever did when I still used menuhax. Note that I use Mashers' grid launher though, so if you're having lag problems with smea's, you might want to try the grid launcher to see if the issue persists. If it persists, it might be an issue with your SD card, or the 3DS itself somehow (do other games and programs run slowly?).
I'm having the same problem with both launchers. When I load up either launcher from browserhax, menuhax, or the hblauncher cia, I see the usual junk on both screens, but then the screen goes black for about 1 minute before displaying the menu. This doesn't happen with my other n3DS, which uses menuhax to get into cfw and also has the *hax 2.6 payloads.

Mistie

Legit Furry Trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having the same problem with both launchers. When I load up either launcher from browserhax, menuhax, or the hblauncher cia, I see the usual junk on both screens, but then the screen goes black for about 1 minute before displaying the menu. This doesn't happen with my other n3DS, which uses menuhax to get into cfw and also has the *hax 2.6 payloads.
Are you running NTR with the clock speed changed? This seems to cause HBL lag for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end