Doctor Who - Stolen Earth

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, just saw Stolen Earth (well, last night at 2am, and was too tired to post, lol)

Who else has seen it, what do you think, what's your predictions?

And remember to put spoilers in tags, and if you know for sure, try to post a source!

For those who haven't seen it yet, stop reading!

Rose is back. In tangent form, just like in Turn Left... Harriet Jones, Sarah Jane (with Mr. Smith), Capt Jack, and Martha Jones also come back! Harriet Jones keeps up her trademarked phrase, this time, Harriet Jones former Prime Minster (which even the Daleks respond "Yes, we know who you are
rofl2.gif
)

So, plot... Earth is stolen... great title for the episo... oh, wait... anyway, Doctor and Donna land on Earth. Then it just disappears! We get to see the Shadow Proclamation (Space Police), and are given a hint that Donna is going to lose someone. Dalek Sec (who has revered from human form, came back to life and returned to the Time War to rescue an old nemesis) has gone insane and can predict the future... when we learn that the Doctors most faithful companion will die. Everyone talks for a bit... we learn that the Daleks have stolen 27 planets from time and space, and shifted them all 1 second into the future to hide them. Davros is back! Sarah Jane get's stopped by some Daleks, and is about to be "EX-TER-MIN-ATED" when it's cut away, to see the Doctor get out of the Tardis on Earth. He asks Donna is Rose said anything other than "Bad Wolf", and she says "Ask her yourself"... we see Rose walking down the street... the obligatory slow-motion running twards each other, then a Dalek shoots the Doctor... Capt. Jack teleports in a second late, and blows up the Dalek. Doctor starts to regenerate, and POOF... To Be Continued... One more week!

Now, post your predictions! (in tags!)

D

Deleted User

It was actually Darlek Khan who saved Davros. [/geek]

I did watch it, with awe.
Predictions: Somehow the Doctor remains in his present form. Davros fails [too easy].

Commander

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Saturnplanet5 said:
It was actually Darlek Khan who saved Davros. [/geek]

I did watch it, with awe.
Predictions: Somehow the Doctor remains in his present form. Davros fails [too easy].

Damn you crushing my Sean Conery theory.

~ Commander

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
All the timelords come back to fight the daleks, as the Time War is essentially recreated. All daleks and timelords die.

Another 10th doctor comes along, in the form of a regenerated 9th Shalka Doctor (thanks to all of the universes being opened) and carries on the legacy of The Doctor, all the while not having lost any regeneration cycles.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Dack said:
If you want a very informed 'guess' at the next episode:

http://planetgallifrey.blogspot.com/2008/03/episode-13.html

Two doctors - I take it you noticed the shots focusing on the hand all the time, Sarah Jane survives, Mickey and Jackie back, Donna back home and Doctor alone again

Wait, two doctors because of the hand? But I thought at the end of Torchwood Jack used the hand to turn the hand into a TARDIS? I'm lost
frown.gif

Man18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
James Nesbitt will be the new dr because of Steven Moffat.

James Nesbitt would be a great Dr

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly I know pretty much everything about the episode, my bad really. Damn spoilers from legit sources

frown.gif

Still looking forward to it but for the specials next year I'm staying away from all places and people that have spoilers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...