Doctor who eternity clock.

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by Allura, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Allura
    OP

Allura Member

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2012
    Canada
    Just curious if anyone has played this game or not? If so can anyone tell me anything about it. Is it good or not, worth it or no?

2. TyBlood13

TyBlood13 Weeaboo Trash

Jul 1, 2012
    United States
    Kentucky
    I am wondering this as well

3. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip Contributor
    GBAtemp Patron
    Tom Bombadildo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jul 11, 2009
    United States
    I forgot
    Unfortunately, pretty much all of the Doctor Who series games are pretty...crap, I suppose would be the word to use, so I doubt this would be any good. According to various reviews, it's a lifeless and boring puzzle game with a lot of frustrating problems and bugs or something of the sort. Despite enjoying Doctor Who a lot myself, I wouldn't recommend playing any of the games.

TyBlood13 likes this.
  4. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Tom's absolutely right. I'd really like to own Eternity Clock, but not because it's a good game by any stretch of the imagination. I've seen numerous gameplay videos and the game is an "alright" low budget 3D sidescroller with some fun self-referential puzzles and annoying stealth sections... and that's about it.

You're really better off playing the free episodical Doctor Who: The Adventure Games, they're fun, they're free and they're definitely better than the Eternity Clock. Then there's the Wii game, Doctor Who: Return to Earth which is... ehh... "okay", but about as much as you'd expect from a low budget, franchise cash-in game.

They try, they really try because the writing's "there", but they're just not what you'd call "triple A" titles. Most of those games can only be recommended to "Whovians" and "Whovians" alone.

5. calmwaters

calmwaters Cat's best friend

May 27, 2013
    United States
    happy land
    Yeh, I would skip this one and just stick with the shows: there's 20 years worth of shows, so that'll keep you busy for a bit. Plus puzzle games are sort of annoying anyway.

6. MorphaX

MorphaX GBAtemp Regular

Dec 31, 2013
    Italy
    Well buddy i don't love it but that it's up to you,don't people's opinions just play that is the necessary,do like me just play games and ending them day and night :gba:

7. xdpirate

xdpirate Member

Newcomer
    Sep 8, 2008
    Norway
    I played the PC version of Eternity Clock, and if they're about the same game, it's very average and mediocre. It's not horrible, but not insanely good either. If you're a hardcore fan, play it. If not, you can play it anyway as it's only 4-5 hours long.