Hardware Dock Sleep Mode weirdness.

xile6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my Tv auto pops up with HDMI input when you turn on a connected device.
I.e if im on HDMI 1 looking at cable TV then i turn on my ps4 (connected to HDMI 2) the tv will have a pop up for me to click and switch to that input.

Well the switch is currently plug up. And i notice that ever few hrs (happen once last night and today i was looking at tv for about 3hrs and it happen again) i get this pop up. Even tho the switch is off and the Green tv mode led is off.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Its not a big deal since as said , this only happens a few times. But i do wonder if the switch is waking up or whats going on with it.

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It happened to me on the launch day as well, before I installed the update. I was playing on the PS3 and letting my Switch's Joycon to charge before I fully work on it. And durin that time I got a few popups that "HDMI3 input is available" but even immediately going into the inputs it was grayed out. I didn't test it after the system update, but it seems the Switch may be sending something weird through HDMI at some points in sleep mode.

xile6

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated right after unboxing.
I did read in the switch guide that if your tv supports it you you can set up the switch to auto sleep or wake by switching on or off that hdmi input..
So i guess that might be whats causing the problem. Like its listening

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy