frostfire

Trophies
Website
frozenstudios.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
whats a good non stick one?

I wouldnt buy anything else apart from licensed Nintendo products, so I'd go for the Hori ones like I did. Easily to remove if you want, just use some scotch tape and pull them off.. they're hard to apply though. They're non sticky as well btw, I mean they don't use any sort of glue.

D

Deleted User

I use a Hori. I never really had trouble applying it ... maybe I just got lucky. I did it in the bathroom to minimize dust ... and blew the screen a little until there was no dust, held my breath, and applied it. No bubbles, no nothing.

I just have ONE tiny complaint. The bottom screen doesn't fit EXACTLY ... like ... I squared it off with the left side of the touchscreen ... but I have this little gap on the right side. And I was sort of afraid to take it off and reapply ...

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I use a Hori. I never really had trouble applying it ... maybe I just got lucky. I did it in the bathroom to minimize dust ... and blew the screen a little until there was no dust, held my breath, and applied it. No bubbles, no nothing.

I just have ONE tiny complaint. The bottom screen doesn't fit EXACTLY ... like ... I squared it off with the left side of the touchscreen ... but I have this little gap on the right side. And I was sort of afraid to take it off and reapply ...

Yea, and dust gets into that gap. I put mine so that it was about centre, and dust gets into all 4 sides
frown.gif

R0YB0T

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, i have had a DS lite since it launched, and I play a lot of stylus heavy games.
I don't have a single scratch or defect with the touch screen.

I press fairly hard too.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
hi, i have a question about protectors.
as u know, the manula of DSL suggests using protector for buttom screen, doesnt say anything about upper screen.
i bought a two piece for both screens, the buttom one is ok, but the upper one is a little strange on some parts, i donno how to explain it, its like when u press your finger at a LCD screen, do u know what i mean? at one point its like that on my upper screen, do u recommend taking it off or let it bet as it is?
TiA!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hp24nDVKvY