frostfire

Trophies
Website
frozenstudios.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
whats a good non stick one?

I wouldnt buy anything else apart from licensed Nintendo products, so I'd go for the Hori ones like I did. Easily to remove if you want, just use some scotch tape and pull them off.. they're hard to apply though. They're non sticky as well btw, I mean they don't use any sort of glue.

D

Deleted User

I use a Hori. I never really had trouble applying it ... maybe I just got lucky. I did it in the bathroom to minimize dust ... and blew the screen a little until there was no dust, held my breath, and applied it. No bubbles, no nothing.

I just have ONE tiny complaint. The bottom screen doesn't fit EXACTLY ... like ... I squared it off with the left side of the touchscreen ... but I have this little gap on the right side. And I was sort of afraid to take it off and reapply ...

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I use a Hori. I never really had trouble applying it ... maybe I just got lucky. I did it in the bathroom to minimize dust ... and blew the screen a little until there was no dust, held my breath, and applied it. No bubbles, no nothing.

I just have ONE tiny complaint. The bottom screen doesn't fit EXACTLY ... like ... I squared it off with the left side of the touchscreen ... but I have this little gap on the right side. And I was sort of afraid to take it off and reapply ...

Yea, and dust gets into that gap. I put mine so that it was about centre, and dust gets into all 4 sides
frown.gif

R0YB0T

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, i have had a DS lite since it launched, and I play a lot of stylus heavy games.
I don't have a single scratch or defect with the touch screen.

I press fairly hard too.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
hi, i have a question about protectors.
as u know, the manula of DSL suggests using protector for buttom screen, doesnt say anything about upper screen.
i bought a two piece for both screens, the buttom one is ok, but the upper one is a little strange on some parts, i donno how to explain it, its like when u press your finger at a LCD screen, do u know what i mean? at one point its like that on my upper screen, do u recommend taking it off or let it bet as it is?
TiA!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can