Hacking Do you think smealum's exploit will work with Gateway?

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since few, if any of us, are going to be willing to spend $85 on a Japanese copy of Cubic Ninja, do you guys think that the new exploit will work using a 3DS flash cart?

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd still like to be able to play around with the new Homebrew Launcher, even if I already have EmuNAND. More options are always better.

Reactions: ztoben

ztoben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does it need to be a Japanese copy of the game? Sorry if this has been answered already, I just haven't seen anything about it

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently, the exploit only works with the (J) region eShop verson of Cubic Ninja. That leads me to believe that if any flash cart will work, it would be Gateway.

ztoben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently, the exploit only works with the (J) region eShop verson of Cubic Ninja. That leads me to believe that if any flash cart will work, it would be Gateway.

I'm pretty sure the exploit works with any version of the game, but that the only eShop version of the game available is the Japanese version.

PewnyPL

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Exploit works with ANY version of the game. It's just that a digital copy is available only in Japan, while US only has retail.

Reactions: ztoben

ztoben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesnt, the op is just ignorant about the situation, you can get an us coy for about 8 dollars

That's what I thought, thanks. I already ordered my copy last night for $5.

But with that being said, the game is now up to $37 on amazon and will likely continue to rise. At some point it might make more sense to just buy a gateway instead haha

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end