Gaming Do you feel bad pirating DS games?

Do you feel bad pirating DS games?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, unless it's a game that is well worth buying and I don't pay for it

• No, I don't care at all

• Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I usually pirate DS games a lot but really I don't care that much though since I'm broke.
frown.gif

What about you?

Doc.X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont Feel too bad i usually get games Pirated and if i like them i buy them , dont get me wrong their are some games that i have that i never plan on owning other than on My Acekard 2i

Fafnir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I've never felt bad about pirating a game. They're too expensive. And it's saving me money I don't have.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Depends, if its a genuinly good game and I don't buy it after enjoying it fully, then sort of, yes.

If it isn't released in Europe, then hell no. Pirating would be the only way (other than insanely expensive importing, and that would only work if the console was region-free) to get the game.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Free better than pay. Now, I would feel guilty if I went into a store and stole the game off the shelf, but just clicking the mouse a few times? Nope. Not even a little guilty.

This picture pretty much describes how I feel about downloading free stuff:

download_car.jpg

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Depends on the game.... But the I don't like it when I gave so many hours to play a game...and to have to play it again when I buy it
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Rayder said:
Free better than pay. Now, I would feel guilty if I went into a store and stole the game off the shelf, but just clicking the mouse a few times? Nope. Not even a little guilty.

download_car.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA epic win hahahha

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Rayder said:

download_car.jpg

Just wait a few years for Virtual Reality to become the norm, then we'll all have to download cars to get around cyberspace quickly.

And by a few years, I mean a decade or two.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
I use downloading games as a "should I buy this?" system. If I play something that turns out really good, I'll go ahead and buy it (Hotel Dusk, Clubhouse Games, etc.). But for games I know I'll be buying (FFTA2, Zelda, etc), I'll still download them, just to avoid the annoyance of dumping it (except in the case of FFTA2 *whistles*).

I have boxes of hundreds of games all the way back to Atari 2600. I much prefer to have the actual game over a rom. Which isn't to say I don't keep collections of those either. But given the choice, I'll hang on to my physical games whenever possible. Besides, they're worth more in the long run.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Most the games I downloaded I wouldn't have bought in the first place. I still buy games which I feel are really worth paying for, especially from small developers like Soul Bubbles. I could care less about buying mainstrean games like Pokemon, knowing that there are a bajillion kids out there buying them anyway.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I feel bad about other companies shamelessly pushing the R4 onto the common market, exploiting it and spamming the shit out of it with their crappy clones so that Nintendo sued the original team and made it all fail.
Personally, I don't care any more. I walked down kings heath high street yesterday and went into several shops. all of them except one (cause it was a supermarket) were selling R4 clones. Not even originals. Next to the brand new DS cabinet/thing.

I don't care much myself about pirating DS games, cause I'm going off it. Also trying to buy more games. But if it means that we'll seen nintendo resort to more shit like the DSi... then... well... I'm not much of a Nintendo fanboy anymore...

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I had the money I'd gladly pay for a quality game but as I am 'between jobs' (ie unemployed) then if I don't pirate a game then I don't play it at all. It's as simple as that. Either way I don't personally cause Nintendo to lose any money.

floobmonsrake

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I probably would not have bought any of the ds games i downloaded. I acually got kind of board of the ds before i bought a flash cart. Dont get me wrong some times i do question if downloaded games is wrong or right, but ive already started i just cant stop
wacko.gif

RedIce

Trophies
Website
zer0z.deviantart.com
XP
Country
I do (i'm the one that voted yes).
I don't play too many games now (like i played when i was younger).
I just play a few that i really feel they are a great experience and as such i cherish them a lot.
I've no qualms about trying them out first tho: move games i've tried lately for like 20mins and never played again. I would not pay for that.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I really don't care.....If I didn't download games, I wouldn't be playing at all..

Besides, Croatia has no laws against it, or if it does (and I'm not aware of that) nobody cares for them!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu