Status
Not open for further replies.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nope,not a fan of god.

History has repeatedly shown time and time again that god is an imaginary tool used to control a bunch of blokes, in the name of religion
There is also the thing that imaginary gods become real with thousand of believers.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if i what? that's not even english... god's dont.. god's don't grow in power, just the believers are.
Chruches do get benefit from believers, but belief can also do other things. Just search a bit about greek mythology.
If god is really the creator, then yes believers are pointless. But the Christian god a more likely an evil deity who try to screw us for over 2000 years. And when he invades us this little life of ours will be lost, along with everything else. And with that, this deity will achieve greater forms. At this rate, I cannot afford not to care any more. Even the death of the human race is much more preferable than letting this deity claim everything.

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Chruches do get benefit from believers, but belief can also do other things. Just search a bit about greek mythology.
If god is really the creator, then yes believers are pointless. But the Christian god a more likely an evil deity who try to screw us for over 2000 years. And when he invades us this little life of ours will be lost, along with everything else. And with that, this deity will achieve greater forms. At this rate, I cannot afford not to care any more. Even the death of the human race is much more preferable than letting this deity claim everything.
you need to be more clear to me, cause i don't understand this argument... every god is ultimate the same god, he created, then saw sin, then comes the judgement... but if god creates, then he creates the sin also... wich gets into a loop of impossiblities

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you need to be more clear to me, cause i don't understand this argument... every god is ultimate the same god, he created, then saw sin, then comes the judgement... but if god creates, then he creates the sin also... wich gets into a loop of impossiblities
Nah, gods like zeus and odin is not really too different from humans, and zeus even have children with mortal women. In their corresponding myth both of them have demonstrated capability no less than the christian god, but their parents are much stringer.
Just because religion are used to control does not mean belief won't create deities out of nowhere.

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nah, gods like zeus and odin is not really too different from humans, and zeus even have children with mortal women. In their corresponding myth both of them have demonstrated capability no less than the christian god, but their parents are much stringer.
Just because religion are used to control does not mean belief won't create deities out of nowhere.
you know what myth means right... greek myths were meant to get the army stronger, to get more control over thier people...
but for you specially:

Earth97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Answering to your(@Yil) reply to my post:
You're saying that we move to a less chaotic universe from a chaotic one thanks to a "metaphysical creator", did I get it right?
In such case, you're not getting farther from my point: who gave "order" to the creator? A second creator, and a third one, and so on. Thus, no creator can exist.
Simply, we can't explain how things were before the Planck time. That's it, as of now.

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You're saying that we move to a less chaotic universe from a chaotic one thanks to a "metaphysical creator", did I get it right?
In such case, you're not getting farther from my point: who gave "order" to the creator? A second creator, and a third one, and so on. Thus, no creator can exist.
Simply, we can't explain how things were before the Planck time. That's it, as of now.
we can explain, though the proof is inperfect, so not scientivic yet... only the start of life... that's vague, but the beginning o universe, mut positives and negatives... creating friction starting to form the basic ingredients of the big bang... that's happening over and over in the universe.

Last edited by Jack Daniels,

Earth97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
we can explain, though the proof is inperfect, so not scientivic yet...
Of course, conjectures are numerous, but we know nothing for sure. Big Bang is the most straightforward explanation, yet we can't say what was before that bunch of condensed matter and why it spread all around.

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Of course, conjectures are numerous, but we know nothing for sure. Big Bang is the most straightforward explanation, yet we can't say what was before that bunch of condensed matter and why it spread all around.
because there's always a beforthat and an after that... it's silly like the question about the chicken...

D

Deleted User

Well this entire conversation is extremely toxic.
Rather than using the Internets favourite buzzword of the month, try responding to the conversation with your own point of view.

If you don't approve of what someone is saying give a reason for it rather than complaining meaninglessly like most teenagers do these days.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No. Stable form can only be achieved if it is less chaotic. There is no us really back then, and there is not really a alternative chaotic realm. It simply is what the universe is before pattern and logic exist. The creator is most likely the first thing to achieve sentience, which with that capability a large sum of identical particals are formed, which only then our universe can achieve its current form.
Plank time is the smallest unit of time. Things are more complicated than just timelines and actually time is an illusion when changes happen on a dimension we cannot observe.

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No. Stable form can only be achieved if it is less chaotic. There is no us really back then, and there is not really a alternative chaotic realm. It simply is what the universe is before pattern and logic exist. The creator is most likely the first thing to achieve sentience, which with that capability a large sum of identical particals are formed, which only then our universe can achieve its current form.
Plank time is the smallest unit of time. Things are more complicated than just timelines and actually time is an illusion when changes happen on a dimension we cannot observe.
theory not proven as for yet... though indeed, also possible, but still creatism is not the most probable thing.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
because there's always a beforthat and an after that... it's silly like the question about the chicken...
Of course egg comes first. Back then primative life form only grow a new individuals out of their body. Only mutated ones lay egg.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

theory not proven as for yet... though indeed, also possible, but still creatism is not the most probable thing.
That deity too is a thing born out of the universe when it is still chaotic.
Just think about exdeath in ff5, only way more twisted.

Last edited by Yil,

Jack Daniels

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Last edited by Jack Daniels,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat