do u know wat good fps games?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by alkahest, Jun 26, 2010.

Jun 26, 2010

do u know wat good fps games? by alkahest at 9:56 PM (1,290 Views / 0 Likes) 14 replies

1. alkahest
    OP

Member alkahest GBAtemp Regular

United States
    know any fps (first person shooter) games besides the call of duty

2. emigre

Member emigre Has complex motives

United Kingdom
    Decent List

Metroid Prime Hunters
    Moon
    Dementium 1 and 2

bullshit list

Goldeneye: Rogue Agent
    CORE

FPS on the DS is a bit meh for me personally mainly due to the controls. Mouse and Keyboard is the way to go if your computer isn't shit.

3. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    "Bionicle: Heroes" was an FPS. The consensus was that it was pretty good too. No multi-player though.

4. alkahest
    OP

United States
    o ok guys ill try em out

5. ConJ

Member ConJ The Toker

United Kingdom
    Call Of Duty.

6. Leamonde.Halcyon

Member Leamonde.Halcyon 6x9=42

United States
  7. alkahest
    OP

United States
    hey thnxs, ill try to do that next time

8. TanookiSuit

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    Ignore him it's fine to ask people what might be a good suggestion for your tastes, the problem is you only asked for a FPS and said not COD. Perhaps short of just skimming this thread and a bunch of searched others for a list of FPS games let people know what you do and don't like in one, then people can list stuff.

Also while not a FPS persay, it kind of is as your characters 3rd person view is slapped right up against the screen and controls like a FPS -- Brothers in Arms. It's pretty good, destructible environments, lots of weapons, can ride in a tank and stuff too, has sniping and other fun bits to it as well, and a good deal of levels which can be replayed.

9. Leamonde.Halcyon

Member Leamonde.Halcyon 6x9=42

United States
    First off, it's -her- not -him-.

That aside, how many times have mods locked these "suggest a game" threads that happen every single day? Doesn't that suggest to you, possibly, that they do not want them here?

The Essential threads and the "LOOK HERE BEFORE MAKING A GAME SUGGESTION THREAD" thread are there for the reason of -stopping- these kind of threads.

I mean honestly, we get repeat versions of the same thread from people who trot out a random list of criteria and sit back and wait for other people to do the work for them instead of looking up games themselves. And we get slightly different versions of the same exact threads again and again and again and again. That's why we use the -search- button or read the threads -made- for this kind of thing that are conveniently stickied at the top of the forum. Funny isn't it?

Stop encouraging them when the mods want them to stop. I civilly directed him to a place that could help: the thread made for finding the information he's looking for.

10. TanookiSuit

Member TanookiSuit Game Reviewer/Writer -- formerly Vampire Hunter D

United States
    Personally I could care less. If they want to lock them then they can as that's their choice. I just don't see a reason for a member to be pissing on someone elses post if they're asking a harmless question. Perhaps you don't want to help, but giving them a dodge by going to another post essentially saying 'do your own damn research and use the search command' really isn't all that helpful because as I see it odds are they know those threads exist and they weren't much help at all. Personally I'd rather find out what someone likes in a game or not, then give suggestions with a line or two why it might fit and tend to answer posts that way. Until they ban these types of threads I'll continue to 'encourage' them by answering their questions if they answer mine.

11. Pliskron

Banned Pliskron Banned

United States
    Jesus Christ learn how to spell before you ask any more questions.

12. omgpwn666

Member omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

United States
    No one likes a douche. Try to be a little more respectful.

13. ConJ

Member ConJ The Toker

United Kingdom
    My bad. I must have been high when I read your post.

14. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    Lemme give that a shot.

Would it be at all possible, if you don't mind, to get beat with an English dictionary in hopes some of the words bounce from the book into your empty skull?
    Thanks!

"No one likes a douche", but I think people should hate "Idiots who can't spell worth shit" more.

and I agree with Leamonde.Halcyon. Unfortunately idiots will always fuel these threads, and unless a mod is constantly monitoring this forum....they'll always get replied to, thus encouraging more.
    Kinda like South Parks version of giving homeless people money.

15. _Chaz_

Member _Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    I agree with this.

Grammar Nazis Unite!