Do I still need my physical cubic ninja?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Bubbysaur, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Bubbysaur
    OP

Bubbysaur u cnt hindle mai sweg

Jul 21, 2015
    United States
    I have rxtools and FBI. I can easily download the cubic ninja CIA or create my own from a .3ds file. I am in need of a few bucks and was wondering if I still needed the physical game for anything or is it okay to sell at this point?

2. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    If you sell it don't play and DS games as you will lose MSET, that being said I would keep it as its something that can't be patched out in a firmware update and could be used for future exploits down the line. Also its the only thing that loads Ninjhax 1.1b

3. NEO117

NEO117 GBAtemp Regular

Mar 5, 2008
    Venezuela
    Keep it. It just occupies space until you need it again.

The moment you sell it, some catastrophe will happen that will force you to use it. Don't tempt karma. LOL

4. usernametaken

usernametaken GBAtemp Maniac

May 13, 2015
    United States
    If you don't have a NDS flashcart & you don't want to keep Cubic Ninja, you could install Sudokuhax.
    That way if you somehow lose your installed ROP, you can reinstall it without the need of CN.

Bubbysaur likes this.
  5. dark_samus3

dark_samus3 GBAtemp Addict

May 30, 2015
    United States
    Cubic Ninja is basically useless right now, even for n3ds... Brahma 2 plus browserhax on a <=9.2 system can be run and then install themehax and run from there... There you go no more CN needed

6. the assaf

the assaf GBAtemp Fan

Jun 2, 2013
    Maybe the 9.2< is basically useless for cubic ninja, while you can install cute and cias on 1.1b, unlike themehax

7. usernametaken

usernametaken GBAtemp Maniac

May 13, 2015
    United States
    Wait.. So Browserhax is basically Ninjhax2, but you can run Brahma 2(?) to give it permissions like Ninjhax 1??

8. dark_samus3

dark_samus3 GBAtemp Addict

May 30, 2015
    United States
    You can run *hax based off of 2.x with Brahma 2 and it apparently works