Hacking Do i have enough cover

Wiisel

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im on 3.2E with Starfall installed TP hack+disc Gamecube pad (savemiifrii) D2CKey and an autoboot Wadmanager (not tested yet) should this be enough to protect me against banner bricking im getting a little paranoid with all the brick reports

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Im on 3.2E with Starfall installed TP hack+disc Gamecube pad (savemiifrii) D2CKey and an autoboot Wadmanager (not tested yet) should this be enough to protect me against banner bricking im getting a little paranoid with all the brick reports
Wiisel, your exactly like me
CODEWiinja mod, 3.2E Starfall patches except health & BGM, TP Hack, Autoboot Manager, Deleter, Zelda :P
Very Safe!
tongue.gif

Wiisel, if you stay on 3.2, you DON'T even need to keep TP Hack on the wii, you can remove it if wanted, you wouldn't even need Starfall as you could autoboot manager,deleter (banner brick) on health screen, unless you patched that, ONLY because your on 3.2 with Modchip with fake signed discs.....(also you could just use savemiifrii, so you wouldnt need starfall nor TP hack) ONLY REQUIRED FOR NON CHIPPED USERS WHO WON'T PAY FOR A CHIP......
On 3.3+?? make sure you have the TP hack on there at all times!!!!!

Wiisel, you have all them installed on the wii (like me), just for extra safeness, your set to go hehe
smile.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
hehe its better to be safe than sorry i can continue trying to make a brick errr i mean banner lol

Ohyess, lol....just think you are the "safest" your wii can ever be at this moment in time until Bootmii, but anyway, Just think of your shit n sugar feelings if you weren't on 3.2 you were on higher, and were unsure if you have TP hack etc, lol OH DEAR
Or you just had the TP hack, and savemiifrii ready, and couldn't boot Zelda, time for a chip, hopefully that boots it
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Going.