Do i have enough cover

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Wiisel, Dec 14, 2008.

Dec 14, 2008

Do i have enough cover by Wiisel at 10:59 AM (622 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Wiisel
    OP

Member Wiisel GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    Im on 3.2E with Starfall installed TP hack+disc Gamecube pad (savemiifrii) D2CKey and an autoboot Wadmanager (not tested yet) should this be enough to protect me against banner bricking im getting a little paranoid with all the brick reports

2. elvis24

Newcomer elvis24 Advanced Member

United States
    Should pretty much cover all eventualities.

3. djdynamite123

Banned djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

United Kingdom
    Very Safe! [​IMG]

Wiisel, if you stay on 3.2, you DON'T even need to keep TP Hack on the wii, you can remove it if wanted, you wouldn't even need Starfall as you could autoboot manager,deleter (banner brick) on health screen, unless you patched that, ONLY because your on 3.2 with Modchip with fake signed discs.....(also you could just use savemiifrii, so you wouldnt need starfall nor TP hack) ONLY REQUIRED FOR NON CHIPPED USERS WHO WON'T PAY FOR A CHIP......
    On 3.3+?? make sure you have the TP hack on there at all times!!!!!

Wiisel, you have all them installed on the wii (like me), just for extra safeness, your set to go hehe [​IMG]

4. Wiisel
    OP

Member Wiisel GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom
    hehe its better to be safe than sorry i can continue trying to make a brick errr i mean banner lol

5. djdynamite123

Banned djdynamite123 Master Of Hardcore!

United Kingdom
    Ohyess, lol....just think you are the "safest" your wii can ever be at this moment in time until Bootmii, but anyway, Just think of your shit n sugar feelings if you weren't on 3.2 you were on higher, and were unsure if you have TP hack etc, lol OH DEAR
    Or you just had the TP hack, and savemiifrii ready, and couldn't boot Zelda, time for a chip, hopefully that boots it [​IMG]