DLC's

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Kitsune6, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Kitsune6
    OP

Kitsune6 Member

Newcomer
    May 8, 2018
    Puerto Rico
    Is there a way for the dlc's not be deleted? they get removed everytime i go to the eshop.

2. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Addict

May 27, 2011
    Canada
    buy the dlc. thats the only way your not going to lose them each time.

3. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    You didn't buy the DLC I assume?

4. Kitsune6
    OP

Kitsune6 Member

Newcomer
    May 8, 2018
    Puerto Rico
    just the dlc's from radiant historia.

5. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Like what @lone_wolf323 said you just gonna lose them everytime you visit the eshop.

6. able

able Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2018
    United States
    obviously there is ways... im not sure if im allowed to point them out, but there is. theres a homebrew on title.db that fills in tickets and opens eshop

7. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    freeShop, CIAngel, tikShop, TIKdevil, etc. no longer work. Nintendo got it all covered.

8. able

able Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2018
    United States
    well, the homebrew just fills in titles for missing dlc/themes. im not saying its for getting free games, at least thats how i understood, i use it before opening eshop and i still have the two dlcs... idk maybe im wrong.

9. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    You're allowed to say their names here, but that's okay if you don't feel comfortable doing so at this moment. GBAtemp is pretty lenient, except you can't directly link to websites that host copyright material or ask/share them to others.

If you're referring to that devil app, spoofed tickets doesn't work in playing sneaky with the Nintendo eShop. They caught on and now know if you try downloading with fake tickets. Don't do it.

10. able

able Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2018
    United States
    thanks for helping me understand better, i dont have my 3ds on me currently since i dont want to wake up my girlfriend grabbing it, but i appreciate you telling me that. also, would using robz bank that you linked for keeping them?, or also would it work to use an emunand if you reallllly wanted to keep them?, after reading up i see that not all dlcs are deleted, i must of just got lucky. i see also themes are deleted, they dont mean from aninomie(sp?) do they?

11. TurdPooCharger

TurdPooCharger Meh

Jan 1, 2018
    United States
    Here's a explanation why some people have their DLCs and themes deleted when visiting eShop and others do not.

able likes this.