Hacking Dlc with online games on custom firmware? Please help

GrandSnorlax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys

I'm a bit of a noob to the hacking scene and recently loaded luma onto my 3ds. I installed fire emblem fates usa cia with the dlc and updates through the freeshop, but it doesn't seem to load them when I open the game.
Does anybody know what the problem could be? Other games seem to work just fine.

I'm running 4.2j sysnand on a 11.2 emunand jp console if that helps.
Also, the conflicting regions don't seem to be a problem as I've accepted the eula using config...

Any ideas?

mohdsaher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sometimes it just does not work dlc are very finicky with homebrew sometimes you should check the region you downloaded the dlc and make sure it matches the region of the game

GrandSnorlax

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sometimes it just does not work dlc are very finicky with homebrew sometimes you should check the region you downloaded the dlc and make sure it matches the region of the game

Thanks. But I'm absolutely certain that it matches, I downloaded both files from the same place

mohdsaher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you downladed both the game and dlc of off freeshop which does allow you to install games and dlc from other regions you could have not noticed and downloaded the incorrect dlc for your region I would say you should search for the dlc on free shop make sure it has the flag for your 3ds region and try to download it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox