Gaming DLC super smash bros

Goos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I downloaded super smash via -removed- and the DLC ljnk is there too.
I downloaded the game and the DLC and installed the cia on FBI.

I have the game up and running but i dont have any of the DLC. No new characters or stages. What could i be doing wrong?

Last edited by gamesquest1, , Reason: link to piracy site removed

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
try re downloading the cia from FBI again- I had some issues but had to redownload and I got em on.

also, when you go online, for update checks, eshop and system transfer, you'll likely lose your DLC and you'll have to redownload. this is because... of some check not registering them simple way is to reinstall CIA file.

now... I was gonna make a topic about this but if I may highjack this one for a moment, I've been reading there are ways to KEEP the DLC in there even after eshop vsits. how? I HAVE a 3DS that has its DLC installed outside of eshop... and because I never vsit before I installed it STAYS ON EVEN WHEN I go to the DLC shop in smash, it keeps its folder.

Hyrule warriors seems to stay on, but smash does not... what check is causing this and how can I change it to make it like my other- ex system where it always stays on?

I bought this game to support it for sure, but you gotta admit, the DLC, while completing the game, is very expensive.

Reactions: F3NR1S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password