Gaming DLC disappearing?

Infidel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay guys I have a N3DS with a9lh + CFW. Yesterday I downloaded the DLC for SSMB from the freeshop and it was working great. Today I installed some tickets from CIAangel and went to the eshop and selected download later so I could download them while I was away. They didn't all finish as fast as I would like so I decided to open my 3ds and play awhile. Loaded SSMB but when it launched this time all the DLC wasn't there. It's still there in system setting but the game isn't reading it. Was going into the eshop what wrekt the DLC? If so how can i prevent this?

Stryker112

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anytime you utilize the eShop any unpurchased DLC will be removed. There isn't a way to prevent it. Just need to delete and redownload the DLC.

Infidel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anytime you utilize the eShop any unpurchased DLC will be removed.
I found this out the hard way. I actually resolved this issue on my own by simply reinstalling the ticket for the dlc since the dlc was still there the game just wasn't reading it.

Stryker112

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I have read, it only happens if you've purchased any dlc at all for that particular game. If you have never purchased any smash DLC at all, then it shouldn't remove it but if you have purchased anything, it will.

Last edited by Stryker112,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
From what I have read, it only happens if you've purchased any dlc at all for that particular game. If you have never purchased any smash DLC at all, then it shouldn't remove it but if you have purchased anything, it will.
It's related to the opening of the DLC shop within the game. If you've never opened the DLC shop, then DLC for that game won't be removed.

Reactions: redmagejosh

Infidel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I though this no longer happened if using a9lh+Luma. I've used the eshop and still have all my smash DLC and I haven't purchased any.
This was probably it. Is there any way to fix this so I don't have to reinstall the tick every time I visit the eshop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol