Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Taken from Gamespot:​

QUOTE said:
DJ Hero 2 will have a range of new multiplayer modes, freestyle gameplay, and full microphone support, Activision said today. The megapublisher also said that the rhythm game will feature over 90 pop, dance, and hip-hop artists among its lineup. These will include Metallica, Kanye West, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, and The Chemical Brothers. The artists will provide more than 70 tracks between them.

Speaking about the new gameplay, Activision said it would feature, "freestyle scratching, cross fading and sampling." On top of the new creative options, the company also revealed that DJ Hero 2 will feature a new single-player Career mode, in which players works their way up from struggling DJ to media mogul.

Multiplayer in DJ Hero is also getting something of a makeover. Several new multiplayer modes are promised, including DJ Battles and Party Play. Party Play will feature vocalists with "integrated onscreen singing and rapping of lyrics and rhymes."

The game, which will be out "this autumn," will come in a variety of bundles. This includes a "party in a box" set that comprises a copy of the game, two turntables, and a microphone, as well as a single-turntable bundle and a version without accessories.

DJ Hero 2 was first confirmed in January by Activision CEO Bobby Kotick. While the critical reception for DJ Hero was generally positive, sales were disappointing, though Activision claimed it was the most successful new intellectual property of 2009 in terms of revenue.
Oh, BTW, I have a greasemonkey script that turns the words"L.ady G.aga" into "Gordon Freeman." You should get it. (I added periods to the name so I could see it.)

FestusArrestUs

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not a fan but the kids in my neighborhood are constantly playing the demo unit at the local gamestop. seriously every time I go to the store they're playing this game. They actually had to put it away after a while because the store didn't like all the loitering. lol.

Crimsonclaw111

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, another crappy rhythm game. Let's enjoy the shit fest, yeah?
toot.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-