Hacking DIY amiibo cards

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
So i cannot do it without the amiiqo stuff? like a NFC reader/writter and windows program and stuff like that
Honestly I'm not sure, hopefully someone can test with a generic nfc reader but I think it needs to be designed for the purpose

socram8888

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
orca.pet
XP
Country
Spain
So i cannot do it without the amiiqo stuff? like a NFC reader/writter and windows program and stuff like that
Yes, using a PN532-based NFC adapter and a software-based emulator running on your computer you could.

I've merged @javiMaD's modification into upstream. Thanks!

Last edited by socram8888,

Mhetralla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you Upload The printable List OP?
OP is MIA, but I'm sure you'll have enough with this:
Hey I finished all 87 Amiibo cards (Covering every single amiibo release upto date excluding Animal Crossing cards) + an extra surprise for the REAL fans !! ( Spoiler below on the surprise )

It's KIPACHU !!!!!!!!
* For those who dont know kipachu http://9gag.com/gag/aDmmYV9/somebody-wanted-a-drawing-of-the-kipachu-here-you-go-d *
Kipachu_00000_zpsswdarqp0.png

@_Tim_ OP If you would like to add this to the main post as an extra bonus I'm all for it. I put a lot of hours to get these ready. Hope everyone enjoys !!!!

I didn't know there was a file size limit on the attachments so I uploaded it to my OneDrive -25MB- : http://1drv.ms/1mSOlmS (Let me know if link goes bad)

Each Amiibo ARCARD has its own code. Kept the same codes to match the original ARCARDS and all other codes go in order in which they were released (As displayed by http://www.nintendo.com/amiibo/line-up Except for Yoshi.. which I skipped accidentally so he got first one :( )

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Asking for pre-made amiibo cards is not fun, lol. This is a do it at home thing, its fun, enjoy it. If someone is going to make and sell these then what is the point ? lol

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just wondering, I like those cards.
I know, but if each tag is around 1$, Buying them pre-made is not going to be cheap eitherway. Imade those cards images matching the arcards to use them on pvc ntag215 cards *Like these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...1454358928&sr=8-2&keywords=NTAG215&pldnSite=1 Isee they say 888bytes, but according to another user on here they are using these and they appear to work, he stated that the 888bytes might of had been an error in the details. i bought these myself, they have not arrived yet. But when they do I will be super excited to print the arcards on printer sticker paper and get my amiibo cards ready :D

derthomas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I know, but if each tag is around 1$, Buying them pre-made is not going to be cheap eitherway. Imade those cards images matching the arcards to use them on pvc ntag215 cards *Like these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...1454358928&sr=8-2&keywords=NTAG215&pldnSite=1 Isee they say 888bytes, but according to another user on here they are using these and they appear to work, he stated that the 888bytes might of had been an error in the details. i bought these myself, they have not arrived yet. But when they do I will be super excited to print the arcards on printer sticker paper and get my amiibo cards ready :D

I think you misunderstood me. I also ordered the ntags from aliexpress and wait for them right now. I just want to use The above pictures but im not sure how to Print and glue them properly. Like I said, i was thinking about 300g paper for The bottom, glue The Nfc Tag on it and on top I print The picture using regular copy paper. Im not quite sure if you can See The Tag underneath The picture or if its somewhat visible.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you misunderstood me. I also ordered the ntags from aliexpress and wait for them right now. I just want to use The above pictures but im not sure how to Print and glue them properly. Like I said, i was thinking about 300g paper for The bottom, glue The Nfc Tag on it and on top I print The picture using regular copy paper. Im not quite sure if you can See The Tag underneath The picture or if its somewhat visible.
Oh ok :) I myself bought some Inkjet Printer Sticker Paper to print mine on. The entire paper is one giant sticker, so print them on, cut them out and paste them directly on the pvc cards. If you bought the ntag215 circle tags then they might be a little visible, but if you use cardboard paper that you can print on, and stick them to the back, they probably wont be visible much.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've posted a new version (use the link not the attached file. gbatemp didnt allow such a large file). This bundles the amiitool inside it so can do all the encryption/decryption stuff automatically.
Man, not having to at least hex edit takes all the fun out of it. :P

So you just need the key file and the decrypted bin on your phone and TagMo2 will read the tag, calculate the UID, overwrite the bin, re-encrypt it, and write to the tag?

HiddenRambler

Trophies
XP
Country
Man, not having to at least hex edit takes all the fun out of it. :P

So you just need the key file and the decrypted bin on your phone and TagMo2 will read the tag, calculate the UID, overwrite the bin, re-encrypt it, and write to the tag?

Yup. It bundles the amiitool inside it to do the heavy lifting.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've posted a new version (use the link not the attached file. gbatemp didnt allow such a large file). This bundles the amiitool inside it so can do all the encryption/decryption stuff automatically.
I love you... now only to find those key files

Edit

Im sorry guys, if some one could pm me, not finding them :(

Edit

Got it

Last edited by Pecrow,

nurofen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Really impressed, I was going to do this with my android app. Now I don't have to.

thelucap97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Are this tag correct for amiibo?
NFC STICKERS NTAG215 ROUND Ø18MM
Clear NFC Tags with NXP NTAG215 chip. Better perfomances.Universal compatibility. Memory of 504 bytes. Waterproof. Password-protectable.

Also, I don't understand how to create the key file for Tagmo. Any simple tutorial?

javiMaD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are this tag correct for amiibo?
NFC STICKERS NTAG215 ROUND Ø18MM
Clear NFC Tags with NXP NTAG215 chip. Better perfomances.Universal compatibility. Memory of 504 bytes. Waterproof. Password-protectable.

Also, I don't understand how to create the key file for Tagmo. Any simple tutorial?
Yes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...