Nospire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello guys! Do u need some magic? =)
2019090520442200-874E9EC501E949B716DB060842788BEB.jpg 2019090520442100-874E9EC501E949B716DB060842788BEB.jpg

The game can see mods, but i dont know how to activate main menu button "Mods" to enable some mod.
Who can help me with my problem? =))

shiondelibra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
im copy mod to 2 folders:
In savegame directory (with checkpoint) and "/titles/010027400CDC6000/romfs/Data/"

hi guy, I wanted to put the translation, can you tell the way? Or can you teach how to find out which folders I put the files? (preferably from any game).
Do you use any program to find out which folder to put?

Valdrrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
any luck with finding out how to enable mods? I tried copying the modsettings.lsx from the pc as but didnt seems to do anything. It also seems that larian has their own mods and modmenu called a goodie bag or something, maybe we can try to replace the mods in that menu with out own.

Reactions: Khalyus

Khalyus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
any luck with finding out how to enable mods? I tried copying the modsettings.lsx from the pc as but didnt seems to do anything. It also seems that larian has their own mods and modmenu called a goodie bag or something, maybe we can try to replace the mods in that menu with out own.
I got only one mod to work so far, but Just found an old Guide on How to enable then without the menu, ill try later and Tell the results.

Nospire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
hi guy, I wanted to put the translation, can you tell the way? Or can you teach how to find out which folders I put the files? (preferably from any game).
Do you use any program to find out which folder to put?

Hi. Im using NCA-NSP-XCI to layerfs tools. And original Divinity 2 utility to unpack *.pak-files. its working fine.
Screenshot1236.png

shiondelibra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "Nospire, post: 8780730, membro: 481821"] Olá. Estou usando o NCA-NSP-XCI para ferramentas de layerfs. E o utilitário original do Divinity 2 para descompactar arquivos * .pak. está funcionando bem.
[ANEXO] 178668 [/ ANEXO] [/ CITAÇÕES]

do you have the link of this program? then if I put the translation in the atmosphere or in the game?
do you have whatsapp?

shiondelibra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "Nospire, post: 8780745, membro: 481821"] procure "Pak extractor guide" no site Larian. Em seguida, coloque o pak de tradução no "romfs \ Data \ Localization \" [/ QUOTE]

"romfs \ Data \ Localization \" in atmosphere? or game?

windbinder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone had any luck with class mods? I tried extracting them with the pak extractor, then placed them in romfs\Data\Mods and that didn't work. Tried making a Mods, Public folder in Data with the extracted mods, but that didn't work either. Saw a guide on using third party mods talking about making folders in a Projects folder with the mod name, but that didn't work either sadly.

Valdrrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone extracts the layeredFS for it yet? can they screenshot how the file directory is setup, I am wondering if we can replace the .pak files with modded ones, replacing the "larian modifications"

Nospire

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Has anyone extracts the layeredFS for it yet? can they screenshot how the file directory is setup, I am wondering if we can replace the .pak files with modded ones, replacing the "larian modifications"
Yes, we can do it. Larian mods inside "CommunityMods.pak" and "Patch0.pak.
Screenshot1240.png

Valdrrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok good so now we can try to compress a bunch of mods (or at least 1) and rename it to CommunityMods.pak and see if it will be in that menu.

Reactions: Khalyus

Khalyus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok good so now we can try to compress a bunch of mods (or at least 1) and rename it to CommunityMods.pak and see if it will be in that menu.
if u guys get it to work, post the results! im using rendal armor, but i cant get it to spawn items anymore just change items appearence.

Reactions: windbinder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eJV6GaIEgd4?si=ciLPnlhfd7XcrxQn