Dive Instructor with Pandemic issues in here

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Welcome to the forums! I hope you can get back to diving soon. It's been 2+ years since my last dive, I can only imagine how much I'd miss it if I were an instructor. (Guessing you mean Scuba diving, lol)

Thanks for teaching others, I think it's an important part of learning to protect and respect our waters.

I hope this site can bring you some enjoyment during these times!

Last edited by TheCasualties,

Shinjimx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Welcome to the forums! I hope you can get back to diving soon. It's been 2+ years since my last dive, I can only imagine how much I'd miss it if I were an instructor. (Guessing you mean Scuba diving, lol)

Thanks for teaching others, I think it's an important part of learning to protect and respect our waters.

I hope this site can bring you some enjoyment during these times!
I actually miss a lot going to the water, specially, and as you mention, because I have a chance of changing the lives and point of view of those who want to give it a chance.

I hope that you are able to dive as soon as possible, I am sure that diving is a fantastic activity that fosters travelling to amazing locations and usually we travel with friends or family.

It also is a great sport.

I used to work in the Maldives, but the tourism has been really affected by the pandemic.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Welcome to the community! :)
Thanks for the warm welcome.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will do, I already have a project ongoing, I want to find the 3 missing Coins in DK64 Savestate to get a true 100% completion savestate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ