Dissidia Getting Even More Tuned with Lightning from FFXIII!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
beg4g.jpg
2dbutxi.jpg

I may just have to get Tuning and play it...but this also means they will have to put a villain for FFXIII. Wonder who they will choose...?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DBlaze said:
So like, will that be downloadable content or just a full other release?
Dissidia: Final Fantasy Tuning is the US version of Dissidia's tweaks being released internationally so this is basically a Final Mix. So yes, its a full release. Came out today in Japan.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Rock Raiyu said:
DBlaze said:
So like, will that be downloadable content or just a full other release?
Dissidia: Final Fantasy Tuning is the US version of Dissidia's tweaks being released internationally so this is basically a Final Mix. So yes, its a full release. Came out today in Japan.

I Wiki it, and it said it's out tomorrow in Japan. But we all know Wiki ALWAYS tells the truth
blink.gif

On August 24, 2009, it was announced that there will be an international version of the game. Named Dissidia Final Fantasy: Universal Tuning, this revision of the game will be a direct port of the North American version of the game, retaining all the extra features added, and will be released in Japan on November 1, 2009. Audio will be in English, with Japanese text and subtitles.[26] The game will also include Lightning, protagonist of Final Fantasy XIII, as a playable character.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm sick of Square's "international" garbage. We've missed out on FFX International, XII International, KH Final Mix, and KH2 Final Mix+. This is just getting ridiculous.

You guys want to make sure the world is given extra care for having to wait half a year longer for a game by giving us goodies? Okay sure. Oh wait then you're just going to give the Japanese version even more, alright. Uh huh. And leave us out, because then it'd just be an infinite cycle.

Here's an idea - Release them worldwide at the exact same time so this shit doesn't keep happening!
I mean with this it's just one character tops, not the end of the world, but we missed out in KH2 Final Mix+ and I do not need to go on with all the major additions to that game that blows our version out of the water. You guys are already doing it with FFXIII as far as I know, do it with everything else.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Gaisuto said:
I'm sick of Square's "international" garbage. We've missed out on FFX International, XII International, KH Final Mix, and KH2 Final Mix+. This is just getting ridiculous.

You guys want to make sure the world is given extra care for having to wait half a year longer for a game by giving us goodies? Okay sure. Oh wait then you're just going to give the Japanese version even more, alright. Uh huh. And leave us out, because then it'd just be an infinite cycle.

Here's an idea - Release them worldwide at the exact same time so this shit doesn't keep happening!
I mean with this it's just one character tops, not the end of the world, but we missed out in KH2 Final Mix+ and I do not need to go on with all the major additions to that game that blows our version out of the water. You guys are already doing it with FFXIII as far as I know, do it with everything else.

You need to go onto this site
But i know what your saying, it's kinda crappy that we don't get much

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Hop2089 said:
Don't really need this since I already own Dissidia anyway, it will be a waste of the yen remaining in my wallet.

Maybe stores will do a trade in offer?
Since this is the third one out in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1