Dissidia: Final Fantasy; new screens and release date.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
disc-thumb.jpg

"Square Enix has released some new screenshots of Dissidia : Final Fantasy for the PSP in the latest Famitsu magazine. The game is due for release on December 18 in Japan."

Screens
Source

EDIT: Here's another interesting article I found about Dissidia.

"Sony Computer Entertainment Japan plans to populate the PlayStation Store with first party games the same day they appear in stores for a lower price. Every first party PSP game is getting a dual release treatment. Third party games don’t seem to be picking up this strategy yet, opting for digitally distributed re-releases on the PlayStation Store at a later date. However, Siliconera reader Tristan made an interesting discovery and sent us a tip (thanks!!). In Sony’s TGS 2008 line up Dissidia: Final Fantasy is listed for sale as disc (i.e. UMD disc) / download. Huh? This could be a mistake from a marketing department or leaked information about a digital copy of Dissidia: Final Fantasy. While we’re waiting for Square Enix USA to localize Dissidia: Final Fantasy importers could get easy access to the Japanese version directly from the PlayStation Store."

Source

Absynthe

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't seem to like this Dissidia... It just looks like a major rape towards us fans and our beloved game mechanics. It's like making a Beachvolley game with Dead or Alive characters. Oh, wait-

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
huh. I thought this was gonna be out Nov. 9th. Oh well, a month and 9 days isn't much. Although, I'm not sure if I want to play this right away and not wait for the localization. Then again, it's a fighter...Not much to understand about it..

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
fateastray said:
huh. I thought this was gonna be out Nov. 9th. Oh well, a month and 9 days isn't much. Although, I'm not sure if I want to play this right away and not wait for the localization. Then again, it's a fighter...Not much to understand about it..
I'm sure there's some wacko shitty storyline thrown in there, but c'mon... are you getting Dissidia for the story or the gameplay? Because you don't need a fighting game localized to be able to play it.

QUOTE(Doomsday Forte @ Oct 15 2008, 09:50 AM) Interesting, interesting...

So, heroes and villains from FF1-10 is it?
Yep. There's also supposed to be hidden characters, so you never know... someone from FFXI, FFXII, or even FFXIII might show up. (I'm expecting Sora too, but you never know with Sqeenix)

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I guess the square guys really liked that video: Dead Fantasy by Monty Oum where a fan made an entire FMV fight with female FF chars fighting female DoA characters....

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Doomsday Forte said:
Interesting, interesting...

Yep. There's also supposed to be hidden characters, so you never know... someone from FFXI, FFXII, or even FFXIII might show up. (I'm expecting Sora too, but you never know with Sqeenix)
If they even consider putting in Aya Brea and Eve, I'll be sold immediately. Betting more like Sora/Riku or something. Mad props if they do Rue/Doll Master though. Now THAT's an obscure reference.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Doomsday Forte said:
War said:
Doomsday Forte said:

If they even consider putting in Aya Brea and Eve, I'll be sold immediately. Betting more like Sora/Riku or something. Mad props if they do Rue/Doll Master though. Now THAT's an obscure reference.

geno.gif

THAT would blow my mind.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Jax said:
Doomsday Forte said:
War said:
Doomsday Forte said:

geno.gif

THAT would blow my mind.

I wouldn't mind a few of the spin off characters.

Dark Lord, anyone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @NinStar I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap. +1