True Demon Route
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Is there a way to use DLC on CFW? That is, downloading the DLC and installing it somehow? How does it work exactly?
Also, is there a way to add your own music, or replace one of the ingame tracks with your own?

Forgot to mention, i am using Pro B10, if that helps.

s4mid4re

Trophies
Website
v4.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I never ran DLC content on my psp, but I think all you need is a plugin called nploader.prx (googling gave me quite a few sources to DL it) and just have the NoDRM Engine option enabled (disabled? oh well, you can test which one's right :P) in Recovery Menu > Advanced. Apparently, the latest version of nploader.prx allows the user to use custom locations, but it's recommended to just place the DLC file into PSP\GAME.

EDIT: forgot to mention that the above is only for PRO; dunno about other cfws (GEN, M33 or ME).
EDIT2: I assumed that you're not paying for your DLC.

As for substituting music files, I've no experience what-so-ever at this so I don't know. There's a plugin by Plum called mp3 player plugin that allows you to play music files within your MUSIC\ directory (it also reads subdirectories, so it'll read files within folders as well) while on the XMB or playing games (I don't think it supports pops). It has the ability to mute certain (or all) channels while playing the game, meaning that you can rid the background music, character dialogue, sound effects, etc. (or mute everything) while having the plugin active. The button combination is editable to fit your preference.

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
I never ran DLC content on my psp, but I think all you need is a plugin called nploader.prx (googling gave me quite a few sources to DL it) and just have the NoDRM Engine option enabled (disabled? oh well, you can test which one's right :P) in Recovery Menu > Advanced. Apparently, the latest version of nploader.prx allows the user to use custom locations, but it's recommended to just place the DLC file into PSP\GAME.

EDIT: forgot to mention that the above is only for PRO; dunno about other cfws (GEN, M33 or ME).
EDIT2: I assumed that you're not paying for your DLC.

As for substituting music files, I've no experience what-so-ever at this so I don't know. There's a plugin by Plum called mp3 player plugin that allows you to play music files within your MUSIC\ directory (it also reads subdirectories, so it'll read files within folders as well) while on the XMB or playing games (I don't think it supports pops). It has the ability to mute certain (or all) channels while playing the game, meaning that you can rid the background music, character dialogue, sound effects, etc. (or mute everything) while having the plugin active. The button combination is editable to fit your preference.
Yeah running PROB10. And yes, i mean pirating DLC(I will find that myself, not asking for links~)
Gonna check that mp3 plugin, i was asking since i sorta remember reading something about replacing music within Dissidia 012, unable to find that ATM though.

Ravte

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
As far as I know, Dissidia doesn't have a built in support for adding your own music into it. Altho you can add more music to the game via DLC.... but that's only more FF songs.

Only game I know of having the possibility of adding your own music is WipEout Pulse.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes it's possible to modify the ingame music, especially so if you're utilising the decrypted DLC packs. You convert your MP3's to AT3's, rename them as the appropriate edat you're replacing from the DLC music packs, and swap them in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup