Dissidia 012 Prologus JP > 012 EU

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Anne Noise, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Anne Noise
    OP

Anne Noise GBAtemp Regular

May 4, 2007
    United States
    Would I be able to transfer data from Prologus to the UK version? Is it even worth doing playing to unlock whatever the bonuses are? Do I have to start from the beginning to import that data?

Juuust curious.

2. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    I'm pretty sure there's a save game converter out there to convert the region of a save game. I forget what it's called but Goli mentioned it when he converted his US copy of Dissidia's save to import on his EU copy of Dissidia 012.

Sorry I can't help much beyond that, I'm kinda blanking. And if you're wondering, I think the only bonus is Aerith as an assist character and a costume or something. Nothing really major and I think you also may be able to import your stats from Lightning over (which is good since Lightning's starting set in Dissidia 012 is pretty crappy to play with).

3. Anne Noise
    OP

Anne Noise GBAtemp Regular

May 4, 2007
    United States
    Well, Lightning is already 9, and I dunno if I care about another assist, although I am something of a completionist. Now that I know I'll need a converter, I'm sure I can find what I need. Thanks!

4. dgwillia

dgwillia The Bacon Lover

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Columbia Station, Ohio
    The assist technically is an eboot, so it has nothing to do with the save. (It shows up under GAME along with the UMD/ISO's)