Hacking Disk Channel Loading Without CIOSCORP

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Any chance of an update to this so it works with the new CrazyIntro?
smile.gif

yumdoritos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aquilino, you said it probably would work on 3.4. But you need preloader to make this work right? I though preloader was impossible on 3.4. Like, it might crash your Wii or something.

jimmybelfast

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
Ok I've got this working no probs and its actually very good, but I have a few issues which hopefully U can help me out with.

1. On certain games I'm getting the #002 error, the game works fine if i use gamma with the 002 fix, so obviously the way the autoloader is booting the game thru the disc channel its not using this option....any ideas ?
2. Could I just not place gamma with fix 002 dol file on to the sd card root and then tell prelauncher to use that instead of autoloader dol file ?
3. This is really annoying... can't you copy systemmenu dol file onto will memory so that it doesnt have to be so slow starting up and reading that file off the SD card ?
4. For speed is there anyway of bypassing the MODWII screen, press A and just go straight to the next part ?

Thanks in Anticapation.

Jimmy.

jimmybelfast

Trophies
XP
Country
Good afternoon, Thanks for the quick reply. I do have ios 36 rev 8 installed but it doesnt seem to make any difference to the autoloader...

jimmybelfast

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I'll clarify that I do have ios 36 rev 8 and now the game that wasnt working originally in the standard gamma launcher does work now, no #002 error. I am just getting the #002 error with the autoloader, works great with all other games...

Thanks Jimmy.

aquilino

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiShizzza said:
Can this still be done on FW 4.0 ?
any detailed info about it ?
channel and dol

autoloader

is the same for SM 4.0

info
----------------------
1. Get FS Browser and get the 10000073.app or 10000076.app (copy it to the SD card you will find it under /title/00000001/00000002/content/1000000[73/76].app)
2. It should now be at the root of you SD card, rename it to sysmenu.dol
3. Install the Aquilino Menu Patcher Channel with Wad Manager (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WANINKOKOS CUSTOM IOS NOT WIIGATORS IF YOU GET AN ERROR!)
4. Put the Auto Loader dol to the root of your SD card
5. In Preloader select install/load dol and install it, in settings set Preloader to autoboot dol
6. And you have Loading through the disk channel without patching all you IOS's or patching IOS 30

This Auto Loads a patched System Menu which you can play backups through the disk channel

I have no responsibility if you brick your Wii, you install this at your own risk.
biggrin.gif

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a great alternative to cIOSCorp! Thanks for this release, also, do I need DVDX on 4.0 to read emulator roms from DVD or will this work just as well, or do I even need DVDX @ all?

deshwasi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed this is a great alternative that i just came upon today. unfortunately its not working smoothly for me. some discs that load on WiiGator Gamma dont load from Disc Channel. i am getting "Cannot load Disc, Refer Manual" errors often on my discs IF they load at all (i think many of these maybe scrubbed versions). not sure what the issue is. I am on SM 4.0 with preloader 0.29 everything installed properly (i had cIOSrev9 from Wanin). with the extra couple of screens & button presses, it becomes a bit too much when i have the usbloader working smooth, so i reverted back to preloader booting original Systemmenu.

great find guys. also, anyone know how to "uninstall" this from preloader? i didnt see an option for this. i assume with the next install from preloader this gets overwritten?

z0mghii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the BUMP

But i'm stuck. I'm following post #312
After loading autoloader.dol, it goes to mod wii, then loads the system menu and then freezes.

I'm using system menu 4.0
I think it's something to do with the patchdol40? I didn't use that.

Doom32x

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
I cannot find the files 10000073.app or 10000076
I have installed preloader 0.29 and 4.0u version

Can someone help me?
Thx

EDIT

Finally, I findthe files but...

Menu freezes while loading in disc channel (Cios is 13b).

Is there a solution to my problem?
Thanks.

n3rdyguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Tested on a PAL System Menu v. 4.1 updated through waninkoko's updater. This is my first test with this software. It freezes when inserting a disc plus the screen flickers, maybe because of a wrong video mode for PAL? Anyway this sounds really cool, and I would like to have this work bcuz cIOScorp is annoying to install!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival