Remove all regions skip update check fix bug
Region free games fix bug
Move disc channel add
No background sound add
No copy save game protection
Healthwarning with no backmenu
Channel almost hidden, smaller size
Added screen at POClauncher

To get this to work, all you need is Preloader and the files listed below.
PAL and NTSC compatible

Aquilino Pack (MediaFire)

1. Get FS Browser and get the 10000043.app or 10000046.app (copy it to the SD card you will find it under /title/00000001/00000002/content/1000000[43/46].app) thx icefireicefire
2. It should now be at the root of you SD card, rename it to sysmenu.dol
3. Install the Aquilino Menu Patcher Channel with Wad Manager (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WANINKOKOS CUSTOM IOS36 R.7 NOT WIIGATORS IF YOU GET AN ERROR!)
4. Put the Auto Loader dol to the root of your SD card
5. In Preloader select install/load dol and install it, in settings set Preloader to autoboot dol
6. And you have Loading through the disk channel without patching all you IOS's or patching IOS 30

This Auto Loads a patched System Menu which you can play backups through the disk channel

aquilino and I have no responsibility if you brick your Wii, you install this at your own risk.
biggrin.gif

**If you upgraded to the newest Preloader, get your latest 10000043.app or 10000046.app again.

Credit:
aquilino
WiiCrazy
Waninkoko

Jotokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What directory is 10000043.app under? I've tried looking for it, but cant find it. Is it renamed to main.dol in shared2 after you run preloader?(Thats the only thing I can think of atm...)

Sorry if this sounds noobish

truballr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jotokun said:
What directory is 10000043.app under? I've tried looking for it, but cant find it. Is it renamed to main.dol in shared2 after you run preloader?(Thats the only thing I can think of atm...)

Sorry if this sounds noobish

When FS Browser starts up pick the one that says SU.
Go to title, then 00000001 folder, then 00000002 folder, and you will find it inside the content folder

Jotokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thanks for the help. I followed the instructions to the letter, and it didnt work, I'm assuming I have to launch and do something with that menu patcher channel? Would I want to run this with the system menu on nand, sd, or does it not matter?

EDIT: Just tried the channel after letting it autoboot off the SD card, and now my backup is asking for a firmware update. So it looks like this works

EDIT 2:Ok, looks like it definitly works now. Looks like it gets rid of preloader benifits(kinda obvious, but easy to overlook) like region free and update skiping, so the stuff I threw at it at first didnt work/requested updates. Threw in no more heroes, which didnt prompt for an update, ran fine. This looks like it would be good to use in combination with starfall before you install preloader.

truballr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jotokun said:
Ok, thanks for the help. I followed the instructions to the letter, and it didnt work, I'm assuming I have to launch and do something with that menu patcher channel? Would I want to run this with the system menu on nand, sd, or does it not matter?

EDIT: Just tried the channel after letting it autoboot off the SD card, and now my backup is asking for a firmware update. So it looks like this works

EDIT 2:Ok, looks like it definitly works now. Looks like it gets rid of preloader benifits(kinda obvious, but easy to overlook) like region free and update skiping, so the stuff I threw at it at first didnt work/requested updates. Threw in no more heroes, which didnt prompt for an update, ran fine. This looks like it would be good to use in combination with starfall before you install preloader.

Ya I believe so, also I don't think it works with patch games if you are using some

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a no go for me again. NTSC 3.2U PreLoader CIOSCORP
I even reinstalled Waninkoko's cIOS36r7.

PAL (out of region) still won't show up in Disc Channel (I do have starfall recovery options installed). Did anybody else who gets this working do so with starfall installed?

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
truballr said:
Jotokun said:

Ya I believe so, also I don't think it works with patch games if you are using some
that would be correct, menupatcher loads 1:1 backups only

Jotokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jizmo said:
It's a no go for me again. NTSC 3.2U PreLoader CIOSCORP
I even reinstalled Waninkoko's cIOS36r7.

PAL (out of region) still won't show up in Disc Channel (I do have starfall recovery options installed). Did anybody else who gets this working do so with starfall installed?
I didnt, but I'm currently "downgrading" my wii from 3.2u to 3.3u to 3.2u, to get rid of preloader so I can try this with starfall. Will post how it works out after I try it out.

Jotokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
so no need for CIOSCORP but.......still no region free??
frown.gif
Looks like it... just finsihed setting up and testing, originals and backups work with starfall's disk update patch, but none of my PAL games work(I'm on NTSC).

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
This is not working on my Wii. I'm getting an "Exception (program) Occurred!" error...
It's Pal, 3.2, Preloader installed, followed your instructions in the first post - BAM!
I get the same error launching the channel from the system menu.
Any ideas? Do I need to have taken the 46.app from nand BEFORE I installed Prelaoder?

Nice work BTW
biggrin.gif
- this is based on WiiCrazy's efforts isn't it?

Jotokun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jacklaidlaw said:
will this make originals read at 3x??
I belive so, given my understanding of how cIOS and making the system menu load with it works. I'll try comparing the two later.

QUOTE(robiul @ Jan 20 2009, 12:42 PM) What the hell's iron recovery? Oh yeah and what happens when you switch games or reset software, does the patcher still stay in effect?
If you reset the software, it'll send you back to the system menu, most likely because it switches to the proper IOS and suddenly cant read the game disk. As far as switching games, if you mean in the system menu then yes, you can swap games out and they'll continue to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...