Gaming Disgaea DS Save

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey do any of you guys have a save for Disgaea DS that has beaten the game (if possible) and all the classes unlocked? My save disappeared off my memory card and I happened to have good stuff on it too. T_T. My preference would be not many characters, some decent equips for usage, and stuff like that, but any save at all matters. The saves here kinda blow chunks.

shadow

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
First of all, wrong section, second, if you want to unlock this and that, use cheats, or find a save @ GameFAQS or something and finally, the DS doesn't use memory cards, it uses Game Paks and flashcards, which use micro SD cards.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow golio i realized my mistake. Thank you very friggin much for sounding so rude for something so trivial. I understand about action replay and cheats and the whole flashcart concept, im not an idiot. Ive been at this site for a while longer than you so stop being so snobbish. And if ur so mad about the whole wrong section thing perhaps you should read my later post where i caught my mistake. geez. andy was funny about it but you just had to be really rude about it. How dare you?

/end rant

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
shadowhunter93 said:
Hey do any of you guys have a save for Disgaea DS that has beaten the game (if possible) and all the classes unlocked? My save disappeared off my memory card and I happened to have good stuff on it too. T_T. My preference would be not many characters, some decent equips for usage, and stuff like that, but any save at all matters. The saves here kinda blow chunks.

shadow

golio514 said:
First of all, wrong section, second, if you want to unlock this and that, use cheats, or find a save @ GameFAQS or something and finally, the DS doesn't use memory cards, it uses Game Paks and flashcards, which use micro SD cards.

QUOTE(shadowhunter93 @ Jun 18 2009, 10:51 AM)
Wow golio i realized my mistake. Thank you very friggin much for sounding so rude for something so trivial. I understand about action replay and cheats and the whole flashcart concept, im not an idiot. Ive been at this site for a while longer than you so stop being so snobbish. And if ur so mad about the whole wrong section thing perhaps you should read my later post where i caught my mistake. geez. andy was funny about it but you just had to be really rude about it. How dare you?

/end rant
he's not rude at all.
he's actually POLITELY telling you what you reuqested. and blundered on.

YES, go to GAMEFAGS and get their save.
COMMON SENSE.
its an "OLD" game. many people have finished, also, the search bar is there for you to USe. as well as GOOGLE.

lmgtfy.com

i've been on this site shorter than you,(and golio) but the time spent here does not give you the right to be an asshole when they're trying to help you. we're not people who go "here is your save"insertlinkhere"i took it from blah blah and so, no worries :3"WE'RE NOT YOUR SERVANTS, drill that into your head.

you yourself said "my save disappeared off my memory card", so obviously if you live up to your "I understand about action replay and cheats and the whole flashcart concept, im not an idiot.", you would not have said "memory card" in the first place.self owned? definitely.

and does saying "lol" in front of a sentence makes a person funny? if that's so,

yaypsp.php
look, im funny.
yes, how dare YOU be such a douche.

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For one thing gamefaqs doesnt have the save file he wanted, its 100% cheated which is annoying for most gamers.
Oh and also, did you guys tried searching for a save file of disgaea? Go try it and post how easy it is.

I searched for you mate.

Progressive gameplay saves, by gerard9077. I havent checked but hopefully he got a little of what you wanted.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=4270
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3563
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3438

Btw, memory card could be SD, Micro SD, and any other kind of memory cards. Its not just the PS2 cards your thinking about.

I'll edit this post if I have found some more.

Edit: Another savefile hope its good.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=149863

Btw, have you tried using a file recovery program to restore your save file? If your lucky you can recover it.
smile.gif

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
he only wants the game beaten, and all the classes unlocked. he says he wants any save, just not too mcuh characters, and decent equips.(and "if possible", game completed.) if he wanted a complete save, most likely they were all by AR codes. he did not specify whether he wanted by or not ar codes. what's the difference? unless the code has to be always on.
he can just get any save with 'not too much characters, decent equips and stuff", and just complete the story. done!

seriously.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?