Disgaea 5 "software closed because an error occurred"

Hashfall

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Update -> I found the issue! Had to remove the dvr-patches for SysDvr, now all games are working!

Hello everyone! Hope you're all doing alright. Recently I've been running into an weird problem with my Switch Lite, when I try to run Disgaea 5, Peach Ball or Senran Reflections, it always closes with the "software closed because an error occurred" error message.

I'm running on fw 14.1.2|AMS 1.3.2|E, sigpatches are updated as I can run Bayonetta 3, Nier Automata and many other games (20+), including Disgaea 1, 4 and 6.

I've tried downloading from different sources and regions (JP and US), also tried installing NSP, XCI and NSZ versions, with and without update/DLCs. Installed through DBI, Awoo, Goldleaf and Tinwoo...

At this point I'm more curious about what causes this problem, and if anyone else run into this error before and found a solution.

Last edited by Hashfall,

PeeP_Funnyman6

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just ran into the same problem with Disgaea 5 this week, and yours was the only solution that worked, THANK YOU!
Post automatically merged:

Just ran into the same problem with Disgaea 5 this week, and yours was the only solution that worked, THANK YOU!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa https://youtu.be/BKLXOGhXrj4?si=4kXpeyCfxwL_k3qC